• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

ZoMbIeS 2013 GrOw

Its been a rough couple months but Im back Ive missed you guyz. Another year of growing i pray it turns out good may the chili gods bless these seeds.....im starting with around 150 seeds around 13 varieties....
Bih Jolokia
Moruga scorp
chocolate scorp
Red scorp
orange scorp
douglah
datil
fatalii
red 7 pot
yellow 7 pot
7 pot primo
butch t
harold st barts
These are going in pots.... Im going to start my annums later because they grow faster. All annums will go in the ground.....Thanks for watching
2013-01-21004510.jpg

2013-01-21004911.jpg

2013-01-21004937.jpg

Thanks guys due to the weather down here i will probabley lose around half of my plants but i will do my best to keep em all alive....
Hey Mojo have you started your 2013 grow yet? I ended up with some of your douglah seeds this year from a seed swap last year :) i didnt have much luck with some douglah plants from a differnt source last year i hope these ones kick ass ive havnt got to eat this strain yet :fire:

Thanks, the weather is horrible down here is really dry and cold this winter, I really cant put any plants outside till June :( I grow them indoors with fluoresant lights and in window seals untill then.......I wish we had Florida weather lucky dog! Lol

naah, it's too hot, humid and rainy here, what you really want is Riverside California weather. Melissa is killing it over there.

Back