• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

1 Million Scoville units of pepper extract

I think my title is right. Anyway this wasnt one of my brightest ideas haha. But I didnt even get a single bit of stomach pain! All in the preperation lol. I hope it at least entertains.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rZIJ1laQdE&feature=player_embedded

Interesting how it gave you that much burn. You've eaten peppers that have a rating of that high or higher but they didn't seem to hurt you like that. Do you think it was because with the extract you didn't have anything to buffer the capsaicin?

You know how people never look like they're in as much pain as they really are when they're on video..? Crap, dude, you must have been in utter agony! :hell:

wtfffff, ive tried like a grain of rice sized dot of oleoresin, and it was terrible.

also, can you put d-cells in that ghetto blaster behind you?

@queeque I dont think you can put D batterys into the Muteki lol its 550W with a fan cooler lol.

@ Compmodder this is how salsalady put it
Lamebrain math-
1 pod=1/32nd teaspoon extract/oil
x 32= 1 teaspoon
x3 = 1 tablespoon/96 pods
So I think I had about the equivalent of 32 pods roughly. Are far as the capsaicin oils go haha. I am pretty sure there was at least a teaspoon of oil maybe a bit more.

Thanks guys its was the craziest burn I have had.

@queeque I dont think you can put D batterys into the Muteki lol its 550W with a fan cooler lol.

@ Compmodder this is how salsalady put it
Lamebrain math-
x 32= 1 teaspoon
So I think I had about the equivalent of 32 pods roughly. Are far as the capsaicin oils go haha. I am pretty sure there was at least a teaspoon of oil maybe a bit more.

Thanks guys its was the craziest burn I have had.

Ahh understood. When you look at it in that way, I'm surprised your still here on this earth. :lol: :mouthonfire:

wow dude you have balls lol. i dont think i am ready for anything like that right now. i love peppers and stuff but dang dude. :hell:

this stuff is diluted? or is it straight oleoresin?

this is what i got from 10 grams of dried bih jolokia pods. its like next to nothing compared to that.
IMG_2171.jpg

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26369-making-extract-with-a-soxhlet-apparatus/page__p__527662#entry527662

WOW! 15minburn, that's some cajones~ You hung in there good,thanks for posting. I'm going to check out some of your other vids.
SL

this stuff is diluted? or is it straight oleoresin?

this is what i got from 10 grams of dried bih jolokia pods. its like next to nothing compared to that.

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/26369-making-extract-with-a-soxhlet-apparatus/page__p__527662#entry527662
From my understanding, it is not dilluted. Just pure resin. By the way guys, when I hit 25 subscribers I am doing a giveway. I am actually going to buy the stuff tonight for it. I only need like 3 more.

I like queequeg152 am confused with what you consumed :think:

Form what I can determine from Merchants of capsaicin their crystals contain Capsaicinoids 95% with 50% capsaicin. The Crystals are just the purification of the queequeg152's oleoresin so basically we are talking about is the total active Capsaicinoids in the peppers. :high:

Now if that is supposed to be 1,000,000 scoville units then how can 10 grams of dried bih jolokia pods which results in a gram of oleoresin be compared to:
salsalady's Lamebrain math-
x 32= 1 teaspoon
So I think I had about the equivalent of 32 pods roughly. Are far as the capsaicin oils go haha. I am pretty sure there was at least a teaspoon of oil maybe a bit more. :banghead:

I think there is a huge disconnect in reality or in process here :evil:

I like queequeg152 am confused with what you consumed :think:

Form what I can determine from Merchants of capsaicin their crystals contain Capsaicinoids 95% with 50% capsaicin. The Crystals are just the purification of the queequeg152's oleoresin so basically we are talking about is the total active Capsaicinoids in the peppers. :high:

Now if that is supposed to be 1,000,000 scoville units then how can 10 grams of dried bih jolokia pods which results in a gram of oleoresin be compared to:
salsalady's Lamebrain math-
x 32= 1 teaspoon
So I think I had about the equivalent of 32 pods roughly. Are far as the capsaicin oils go haha. I am pretty sure there was at least a teaspoon of oil maybe a bit more. :banghead:

I think there is a huge disconnect in reality or in process here :evil:
Ok so basically what I understood from salsalady was and this is her full post:

"PLEASE! Do The Math! A t-scorp is 1.5 mil, you ate 1 pod which MIGHT of had 1/32nd teaspoon(and I'm being generous) of a teaspoon of capsaicin oil in the pod if the oil had been extracted.

Do you honestly think you can eat 1 Tablespoon of extract which is the equivalent of 480 Trinidad Scorpion pods?

Lamebrain math-
x 32= 1 teaspoon

x 5 to get to 7mil heat level of the source...."End Quote
I had at least one teaspoon of extract oil in that vial. I also asked Gerald Fowler if the vial of extract was dilluted and he said it was not. I am a little confused so if someone can lay it out, or salsalady chime in that would be great. From what I understood 1 trinidad scorpion pod would maybe have 1/32nd a teaspoon of the oil that would be used to make extract. By the way I am not trying to argue just understand your point. I was never comparing this to queequeg152 extract. Forgot too add, salsaladys post was in reference to The Source. thats where the x3 to one tablespoonx 5 to get to the source came from.

It's all downhill from here!!
This has to be the farthest that I ever seen anyone go with the hot stuff.
Even Neil would be in trouble.

Lol, don't jump on the dude. 15minburn is just tryin to give us some awesome vids to watch....help him out, don't come down on him like he is trying to lie to you. Great vid. Your lips looked like they just got done molesting a giant super hot!!! :hell:

Back