1 SFRB for $10 or 3 for $25! MFRB $40 *CLOSED*

Hey THP!

My plants are producing like crazy and I have poundage on most varieties. Anything I can't sell over the next few days will go in the freezer or dehydrator so get what you need now.

I have over 30 varieties to offer right now. I can supply several boxes of any variety or mix any kind as you wish.

Pictured are example pods and boxes. They are not necessarily the exact ones you will receive and are for example only. Make no mistake though, I will pack as many pods in each box as I can without damaging them and select only the biggest, highest quality pods.

So without further adieu, bring on the pods!

Butch T. This variety tested as the world's hottest in 2012. $12 per SFRB.

The now old favorite Bhut Jolokia. This variety is in the Guinness Book as the world's hottest. It was the first pepper to test at over 1 million Scoville. Fiery Heat that sneaks up on you. $12 per SFRB.

Bhut Jolokia Chocolate. Same Blazing heat as the original, with an earthy less citrusy flavor. $12 Per SFRB.

Trinidad Scorpian Chocolate (Army Green). This is the fully ripe color of this phenotype. $12 per SFRB.

7 Pot SR Gigantic Chocolate. New variety produces massive 7 Pot pods. $12 per SFRB.

7 Pot SR Gigantic Red. This is a smaller, "capped" version with blazing heat. $12 per SFRB.

7 Pot SR Gigantic Red. This is the "True" phenotype. $12 per SFRB.

7 Pot Jonah. $12 per SFRB.

Devil's Tongue. $12 per SFRB.

Jalabanero. Sweet flavor of a Jalapeno with the heat of a Hab. $12 per SFRB.

Buy One Variety Or Build Your Own Box Of Any Combination. Comment or message me with any questions or for payment details. I will except PayPal or pretty much any other method of payment.

New price $10 per SFRB or 3 for $25!

I need a bump to post more!

Ocho Cinco said:
Bump Bump Bumpity Bump. Definitely intrigued. 
Thank-You Sir!

Bahamian Goat. $12 per SFRB.

7 Pot Yellow. $12 per SFRB.

Nagabon. $12 per SFRB.

Congo Black. $12 per SFRB.

Aji Cajamarca. $12 per SFRB.

Paper Lantern. $12 per SFRB.

Habanero Peach. $12 per SFRB.

Scotch Bonnet TFM. $12 per SFRB.

Douglah Yellow. $12 per SFRB.

Here's an example of a variety box. I would squeeze another pod or two in here before shipping. These boxes are packed!

New Lower Price $10 per SFRB or 3 for $25

Build Your Own Box!

Comment or message me with any questions or for payment details. I will except PayPal or pretty much any other method of payment.

Need a bump to post more.

catherinew said:
More pics!  Your fruits are beautiful!
Thank-you very much. It has been a great year for growing!

Bhut Jolokia Peach. Sweet almost peachy flavor at first then a flaming hot burn. Very cool looking pods make great sauce. $12 per SFRB

Bhut Jolokia Yellow. This particular phenotype has a smoother skin and a delicious fruit flavor. Very similar taste to a Fatalii only hotter. $12 per SFRB.

Trinidad Scorpian Moruga Blend Yellow. Almost as hot as the red version with a beautiful yellow color. Huge pods. $12 per SFRB.

This is a red variation of the Trinidad Scorpian Moruga Blend Yellow. Very hot with a slightly smoother skin than most Scorpians. Almost 7 Pot like. Only $12 per SFRB!

Brainstrain Yellow. Very nice looking phenotype. Same classic look as the original only yellow. $12 per SFRB.

7 Pot Burgundy. $12 per SFRB.

These are a really cool variation of Douglah. They have the same same flavor, heat and almost burgundy color of a Douglah but are elongated like a Naga. $12 per SFRB.

Douglah Red "Naga like". This is a Naga like phenotype. Beautiful, fat triangular pods. $12 per SFRB.

Douglah Red "7 Pot Like". Looks more like an original Douglah only red. Scary looking pods. $12 per SFRB.

I also have Sunrise Scorpian, Peruvian White Habanero, Thai Black, Thai Red Hot, Thai Dragon and Pimenta De Neyde. I can post a pic of any on request.
Build Your Own Box Of Any Combination!

New Lower Price $10 per SFRB or 3 for $25

Comment or message me with any questions or for payment details. I will except PayPal or pretty much any other method of payment.

Ocho Cinco said:
Ok, you got me. I would love a box of Trinidad Scorpian Chocolate (Army Green).  Send me a Paypal invoice please. :)
bengals_fan_4_life@yahoo.com
Awesome. Those have been very popular. Glad I isolated some for seed. Invoice sent. I'll ship them out Tomorrow.

Thanks,
Dan

You should also post in the marketplace if you can. Just an idea.

Your presentation and descriptions are so right on. Nice looking pods too.  :P

Wish I had the cash but don't right now. I am sure you will have no problem getting rid of a few more boxes.

PepperDaddler said:
You should also post in the marketplace if you can. Just an idea.

Your presentation and descriptions are so right on. Nice looking pods too.  :P

Wish I had the cash but don't right now. I am sure you will have no problem getting rid of a few more boxes.
Thanks a lot man! I would post in the marketplace but they charge for that plus you can't post in both forums. I'm not making a profit or anything just paying off a little of my expenses from this year.
rebelgrower3 said:
I'll say the box I got was very nice and labeled and packaged great.
Thanks again brother. Glad you liked them.

breaknecks2k said:
Thanks again for the one I bought before! If I buy another one here, do I still get one free? ;)
The buy 2 get 1 offer is for this $15 price point. I dropped that offer at the $10 price you paid. I save on shipping costs by sending 3 boxes together. If you like, I'll give you 2 boxes for $20 since you already bought one.

Dshlogg said:
The buy 2 get 1 offer is for this $15 price point. I dropped that offer at the $10 price you paid. I save on shipping costs by sending 3 boxes together. If you like, I'll give you 2 boxes for $20 since you already bought one.
Can I get in on that?

Let the prices keep dropping. SFRB for $10 or 3 for $25. MFRB for $40. I believe you can fit 6 SFRB in one MFRB. It should come out to 3-4lbs.

MFRBs will be of mixed varieties. I do have enough of a few kinds to fill a medium but not all. Just a hobby grower over here. Lol. Not trying to take down the big dogs.

Y'all better jump on these Dshlogg has great peppers and everything is packaged and labeled very well. Can't beat the prices either thanks buddy for these deals.

Back