• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

10 GHOST PEPPERS EATEN IN 5 minutes

Hello Ted,
I have watched several of your videos on youtube. I was quite intrigued by your video of you eating the Butch T Trinidad Scorpion. I imagine that this was probably much worse than the Butch T though. Thank you for the video.

Yeah this was one of the worst lol. The wing challenge I did @ SmokeEaters was the worst. They put soooooo much extract. I swear it was the worst thing I ever did. The Butch T was a cake walk compared to the 10 ghosts. This summer I'm going for 10 Butch T's and after that 20-25 Jolokias

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED....you F'ing IDIOT....I'm praying for your butthole right now Ted....for it knows not what you do. Thanks for the entertainment buddy. :hell:

Wow, Ted, that was a rough one!

Props to You!

It was pretty bad on saturday. sunday it felt like i gave birth to the Sun.Today I'm about done with the pain :) I was curled up in a ball for a few hours on sat . I was afraid to vomit I didn't want it going in my nose. Worst pain I have ever had was pulling out a 3 inch piece of ghost pepper covered in pepper extract out my nose ( I cried like a baby when that happened )
Now I'm looking to try a chili eating competition but first I have to find one thats in the northwest.

It was pretty bad on saturday. sunday it felt like i gave birth to the Sun.Today I'm about done with the pain :) I was curled up in a ball for a few hours on sat . I was afraid to vomit I didn't want it going in my nose. Worst pain I have ever had was pulling out a 3 inch piece of ghost pepper covered in pepper extract out my nose ( I cried like a baby when that happened )
Now I'm looking to try a chili eating competition but first I have to find one thats in the northwest.

i missed it..how did a 3" ghost chile covered in pepper extract end up up your nose?

And I think there's a pepper eating contest at the Pasco festival in September. Other than that, there MIGHT be a little gathering in the Seattle area, but you probably wouldn't be interested~

I might even consider a PureEvil-V-anyotherpod........by weight...............challenge

BEAST! How long was the stomach cramping for? I'm lactose intolerant and I find that its hard for me to distinguish the pepper cramps from the lactose cramps.

I'm moving probably to the Yakima area or Portland area so yes it is possible :)

About the ghost pepper in the nose I went To SmokeEaters in San Jose ca and later got real sick and that's what came out my nose. I wanted to die.

The review I did of SmokeEaters is here.

http://disgustingkitchen.tumblr.com/

Was cramped for around 3 hrs real bad. Makes it worst I'm not supposed to do dairy lol Lactose kills me too lol

Me at SmokeEaters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Ool5Ykl3I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

@salsalady I'm doing another review of your Pure Evil tonight. This time I'm doing much much more. I added it to chocolates that I made and they were Nuclear lol. I notice if you freeze the bottle it looks like the cap forms into crystals again but as soon as you warm it up it becomes a cloudy liquid.

So being under the weather, I'm basically relegated to couch surfing & watching things that cheer me up. Among those is "World's Dumbest" - this one was "thrill seekers".

They had some guy who's the CEO of the Wiamea Bay Chili Company - dude ate one bite (about 1/2" x 1/2") of a Bhut - and acted the fool, dancing around flapping his arms then 30 mins later curled up into the fetal position, begging his friends to take him to the hospital. Seriously - 1 little bite.

I'm no daredevil but I've eaten a bite of a Bhut and while it was not a pleasant experience, I wasn't in fear for my life. For some reason I would have thought a pepper growing company CEO would have been slightly more tolerant of heat? Hmm

Ted, I believe after this video you are legally entitled to take over this guy's company
After your 10 pepper experience. :cheers:

(anyone else see this? Older episode)
:rofl:

So being under the weather, I'm basically relegated to couch surfing & watching things that cheer me up. Among those is "World's Dumbest" - this one was "thrill seekers".

They had some guy who's the CEO of the Wiamea Bay Chili Company - dude ate one bite (about 1/2" x 1/2") of a Bhut - and acted the fool, dancing around flapping his arms then 30 mins later curled up into the fetal position, begging his friends to take him to the hospital. Seriously - 1 little bite.

(anyone else see this? Older episode)
:rofl:

LOL yep!

Sure have, and have to say when I saw it a few years back, it sort of put me off trying a bhut.

But it was a short term setback. I love 'em, he's a wuss, and gawd if you ever saw where that house was in person, you'd consider feeding that knucklehead the rest of the pepper in hopes of his immediate demise. What a STUNNING view.

Back