• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

imaguitargod said:
A little, but now that I've over 10,000 there aren't many landmarks on the way to 20,000 to post about except for 11,111 and 15,000....

i thought you said you weren't shooting for any post count goals after 10k? just human nature i guess, so i guess that would imply you're actually human...

GrumpyBear said:
i thought you said you weren't shooting for any post count goals after 10k?
That's 100% true, I am no longer shooting for a specific post #, I'm just saing there are not any more real landmarks in my continual posts execpt the ones I mentioned.

GrumpyBear said:
just human nature i guess, so i guess that would imply you're actually human...
same thing, I never said I was human, it's just some sort of silly assumption that you people have. :lol:

Ya know what? Now that I really think about, I do have two seperate genetic mutations. Does that file me into a area other than Homosapian????

imaguitargod said:
same thing, I never said I was human, it's just some sort of silly assumption that you people have. :lol:

this is why i was so shocked to see what appeared as you so acurately mimicing our ways... you've clearly learned to blend in among us at least somewhat...

imaguitargod said:
Ya know what? Now that I really think about, I do have two seperate genetic mutations. Does that file me into a area other than Homosapian????

i think the xmen call themselves homosuperior but i'm not sure that quite describes you ;)

GrumpyBear said:
this is why i was so shocked to see what appeared as you so acurately mimicing our ways... you've clearly learned to blend in among us at least somewhat...
What can I say, I've got skillz baby! :lol:

GrumpyBear said:
i think the xmen call themselves homosuperior but i'm not sure that quite describes you ;)
Ya! Homosuperior! I'm the opposite of that.

Back