• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

15,000 posts. Here it is.

MrArboc said:
If only posts that are on topic where counted you would be at 179 right now.

He suffers from PostWhoreitus - According to the definition in Urban Dictionary - A condition whereby you can't stop yourself from Post Whoring on web forums. You have an addiction to the buzz of getting replys and growing a thread. You measure your ego & status by your post count. You know this is sad and you'd like to get on with real life but you can't help yourself.

MrArboc said:
If only posts that are on topic where counted you would be at 179 right now.

Don't get me wrong - you are actually one of the reasons I'm still here. Look me up if you are ever in the northern part of Sweden;)
Awww, thanks Arboc!

AlabamaJack said:
congrats Iggy...and you know if you are ever in my neck of the woods you are always welcome at my place...
Thanks as well, AJ.

Sickmont said:
Wow. I feel so unloved.

: hugs Sickmont :

Ohhh!!! You're soft like toliet paper.

: goes back for a second hug :

Mmmm....triple ply....

imaguitargod said:
: hugs Sickmont :

Ohhh!!! You're soft like toilet paper.

: goes back for a second hug :

Mmmm....triple ply....

Be careful or you'll get shit on you:lol: Its used toilet paper you're hugging.....

If you are ever in Louisville, Ky, get the fuck out of this town!!!!!!!;)

For a guy who was giving up the crown a few months because he couldn't post as much......YOU ARE STILL WHORING ALOT!!!!!lol.

Peace to you Brother, May your Hops Flower eternally.

Aw Iggy babe, I'm top of the list :onfire:

BTW I got a little confused about the sausage bit:

Rainbowberry- you pretty up an otherwise ugly sausage fest.

I reckon about 35% of your posts were spelling perfect hun :)

Hey where's SM on your list? You two are like the originals of the forum. He's gonna whip your arse.

rainbowberry said:
Aw Iggy babe, I'm top of the list :onfire:

BTW I got a little confused about the sausage bit:

Rainbowberry- you pretty up an otherwise ugly sausage fest.

I reckon about 35% of your posts were spelling perfect hun :)

Hey where's SM on your list? You two are like the originals of the forum. He's gonna whip your arse.

You dont know what a sausage fest is?

Uh not really, a sausage feast? *trying not to come across as too thick here* It sounds rude/fun/tasty whatever. I think it was more the way the sentence was worded.

Congrats IGG.
untitled1js9.gif
. I do some kneeling for ya but I'm coming.. One day you all will kneel for me :hell: :rolleyes:.

seems like just the other day we were sayin congrats on 10,000 good god boy....you are a WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO Nice Job!!!!

Back