event 15 annual chile pepper fest Bowers Pa

I just wanted to get the word out seeing it is fast approaching

YOU ARE INVITED!!! :dance:

To the 15th annual Bowers Pa Chile and food fest that will be held at 233 Bowers rd Bowers Pa 19511
Sept 10th and 11th 9am to 6 pm 2010 , there will be great food and live entertainment as well as free parking (admission is by donation)

FOR MORE INFO ON THE CHILE PEPPER&FOOD FEST GO TO

www.pepperfestival.com

there is a farm near by called :

MEADOWVIEW FARMS
371 BOWERS ROAD
KUTZTOWN,PA 19530
TEL # 1-610-682-6094

You can find direction for the farm and the fest on Google maps you can also call for info about the farm
the owner of Meadowview farms allows you to pick your own its called an "EXCURSION" you can pick your own hot,sweet peppers and other veggies, they also have homemade jellies, pickled peppers,hot sauces,dried peppers and garlic as well as much more,they had during the 2009 season 200 species of hot pepper!! And they had quite a few sweet pepper species as well, they also had quite a few species of tomato (Heirlooms), pumpkins. squash and eggplants,flowers and herbs :cool:

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!! your friend AjiJoe

I'll be there on Saturday. We're going to try to put together an afterparty get together. Details to follow.

I would love to do this show, for one it sounds like a lot of fun, and for two it's VERY close to us! But alas, with The Wife Unit working nights on the weekends, it kind of makes my decision for me. We'll try for next year.

I would love to do this show, for one it sounds like a lot of fun, and for two it's VERY close to us! But alas, with The Wife Unit working nights on the weekends, it kind of makes my decision for me. We'll try for next year.

Creator, that will be great. Do you need me to get the contact info for you when I am there?

Creator, that will be great. Do you need me to get the contact info for you when I am there?
Absolutely, that would be great, dude! I just wish we could have done it this time around. It will be nice tomorrow, cooking wings for the masses at a massive pig roast. Mmmmmm, cracklins!

I will be there on Friday, can't afford to stay over on Saturday because I am flying out to the Houston show next weekend, and Open Fields the week after that. I am also in the salsa contest, which makes the decision for me on which day to attend. Sorry I will miss you again Jay. I will be headed out early from VA with video camera hoping to catch some action of some kind. I will be filming the pepper fields if they look interesting enough to film.

Buddah, get some video of my buddy Steve at Insane Sauces would ya? You can't miss him big red headed guy with glasses. Really cool and tell him I sent you and he will hook you up on sauces.

Johnny you need to meet up with him too, he wants to carry your stuff. I'll see you there.

Buddah, get some video of my buddy Steve at Insane Sauces would ya? You can't miss him big red headed guy with glasses. Really cool and tell him I sent you and he will hook you up on sauces.

Johnny you need to meet up with him too, he wants to carry your stuff. I'll see you there.

Jay, I didn't realize he was going to be there. We just did 6 product reviews for him. I definitely say hi of course.

Well thats nice of you, I had to be at my internship so I couldnt go... so instead of going- johnny ditched me and went alone! hmm you should have a word with johnny! jk :o) Im glad he went

xo

Different Insane Sauces I think Buddah, this guy has a hot sauce store, he's not a manufacturer.

I never got to ask you who it was, because I don't think I met him. I am sorry I didn't hang longer, I was all hot sauced and peppered out, and wanted to get back home. What a turnout though. The crowd was an outdoor version of the Zestfest. It was hard to get around on Saturday afternoon. 70 vendors total I was told, and only $2 to get in, which includes parking, a free horse and buggy ride up to the pepper farm. You can pick any pepper you want at $2.50 a pound. That is insane! I got a huge bag of Trinidad Scorpions and got 2 people to try it. Johnny of Heartbreaking Dawns and Vid of Torchbearer Sauces. Vid was fun to watch. I feel bad when he started to squirm, but it will make one hell of a fun video to post. Hottest pepper in the world is not the bhut jolokia, naga, ghost pepper or whatever you want to call it. Anyone who has ever experienced the pain of the Trinidad Scorpion will tell it is the hottest pepper.

It was good to see you there Buddah, I did go pick peppers. I got about 2.5lbs. Most of the Bhuts were picked over and gone. I did get some Scorpions and a lot of different varieties that I will be growing next year. The weather was fantastic, the crowd was great and there were a lot of vendors. Terrific time. I brought two big bags of goodies home. Maybe next year there will be a Deathmatch on Saturday afternoon!

Back