2 boxes 17$ shipped Corn-fed Pods "SOLD"

Hello friends,I have some Huge Iowa grown pods for anyone interested.I will label to the best of my abilities. ;) Paypal or if you have been a THP member for awhile I will trust you to mail me the funds.I have more varieties,these are just the early birds.
Claim a box in this thread and pm me your name and address for shipping purposes.Yellow naga brain,TS,Naga morich,douglah are just some of the first boxes.It is 17$ per box
thanks
randy

DSCF0485_1.jpg

DSCF0489.jpg

DSCF0484_2.jpg

DWB said:
Thank you DW. With DW's box, 1 is left until 7pm central time, as a local buyer will clean it up.I always offer the people on THP,before I sell to my general area because,I believe they have better understanding of the responsibility of obtaining Super-hots.

Beautiful peppers, Randy!

randyp said:
Thank you DW. With DW's box, 1 is left until 7pm central time, as a local buyer will clean it up.I always offer the people on THP,before I sell to my general area because,I believe they have better understanding of the responsibility of obtaining Super-hots.

From some of the posts I've seen I can think of one THP member who seems not to understand "the responsibility of obtaining Super-hots" and ethically sharing them with friends and co-workers!

cone9 said:
Beautiful peppers, Randy!

From some of the posts I've seen I can think of one THP member who seems not to understand "the responsibility of obtaining Super-hots" and ethically sharing them with friends and co-workers!
 Thank's Dave.You are correct,these peppers have the best taste you will ever have coming from this food group "IF"harnessed and used correctly.

My box arrived today. Beautiful, huge peppers. Many big and beautiful yellow ones (I think the Yellow Naga Brain) that are the perfect slicing size for my favorite summer sandwich with tomato, avocado, vidalia onion, swiss cheese and mayo. Perfect flavor too. Nice and sweet and spicy enough to make you sit up and pay attention. One down and a bunch to go. DW be very happy. Thanks Randy!

DWB said:
My box arrived today. Beautiful, huge peppers. Many big and beautiful yellow ones (I think the Yellow Naga Brain) that are the perfect slicing size for my favorite summer sandwich with tomato, avocado, vidalia onion, swiss cheese and mayo. Perfect flavor too. Nice and sweet and spicy enough to make you sit up and pay attention. One down and a bunch to go. DW be very happy. Thanks Randy!
  DW you don't realize what means for you to be the first buyer of the year.I am not into the peppers for $$.My backyard in town and my 10 hour a day factory job would take the fun out of it.If I cover supplies for the year then that's good enough for me.Something about growing these peps around all this frickin corn makes them balloon.
Take care buddy
thank's again
Randy.

Back