• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2 months later?

Roughly 2 months ago I planted 72 seedlings. Just 2 days ago I had a bhut red hook. Anyone ever seen that long of germination??? I figured after 3 or 4 weeks it was done for.

I still have 2 things of Fatalii in the germ box. one is from jan 27 and the other Feb 20...

nothing yet. doesn't look like I'm growing fatalii this year.

you are very patient

lol Well it was in a 72 pod flat and I had 3 others come up so it didn't bother me. I really wasn't expecting that though.

I still have 2 things of Fatalii in the germ box. one is from jan 27 and the other Feb 20...

I had read that some people had problems with Fatalli's so I thought I'd jump start it in the Aerogarden. Well it's only about an inch tall and doesn't look so hot. Maybe a bad batch? I guess we will see.

I have some 5 sitting in a tray that are in rapid rooters, I bet if i soak them over night and than put a baggier around them probally can ship them to you and they be ok if you like? They all should fit in small flat rate box, just hit me up with pm if you like.

Yes they some of the slowest - just when I gave up hope they started poppin' - Super hots take some time to pop

I've had bhuts pop at random times for a long time after planting. Can't say for sure it's been as long as two months, but it wouldn't surprise me. I think they lie in wait for just the right combination of temperature and moisture.

funny you should say this. I just got one sprout today after sowing feb 1. My only other red bhut sprout was a week after sowing. I was just about to give up and toss the cups to make some space too lol. oh well just makes it that much sweeter that all the time was not wasted :dance:

I have some 5 sitting in a tray that are in rapid rooters, I bet if i soak them over night and than put a baggier around them probally can ship them to you and they be ok if you like? They all should fit in small flat rate box, just hit me up with pm if you like.

just saw 2 hooks this morning on the Fatalii... Thanks Joshua for your offer. That's really nice of you.

Sy

Back