• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

$20

Here is my way of looking at it.Do you feel bad about the scruffy
looking guy at the front of the line?? He wanted a discount on smokes then wanted some lottery tix?? and you feel bad cause maybe he could use it? well why not use the money for the lottery tix for the smokes so dont feel bad about that.
Its like the ppl here who have the big houses and the big boats
yet I hear them whine about the gas prices and how much it
costs to fill their boats. well what about the other ppl who cant
afford a big boat and commute to work every day and pays the same gas price.Man that cheeses me off same with the ppl I hear crying about gas then spend 50 to 100 on lottery tix.
So dont feel bad and enjoy the 20. Just my view of it.

I think you're pretty lucky for finding a $20, that's 2000 lucky pennies. :) The most I've ever found was a $5 and I felt pretty lucky for that...

The guy was trying to buy loterry tickets and smokes... not like hes going to really use the money for some good. Also not like $20 will do anything either.. Unless he won the lottery :O

Back