2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Good people + peppers = great project.

My individual trades on this site have been mind blowing as well.

I offered 7 pots, scorpions, nagas.

In return, I asked for 2 or 3 of people's favorites.

2 people sent me in excess of 15 different varieties.

I was overwhelmed. (in a good way!)

JJBagoose said:
How are we looking? Is the package on its way to Pcolahot?

I hope so because that would mean I am next!!! :lol:

Hey JJBagoose guess what? And yes your right I just received the seed package today and will go through it and get it out ASAP in the next day or so...:onfire:Send me your Addy in a PM...

PcolaHot said:
Hey JJBagoose guess what? And yes your right I just received the seed package today and will go through it and get it out ASAP in the next day or so...:onfire:Send me your Addy in a PM...

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! :lol:

pm sent.

Hey Paul thanks for the advanced seed list to look at.I`ve got a question being as neither of my comps are set up for excel-is there someone I can e-mail my additions too and get it updated correctly?What a selection!

AlabamaJack said:
you can email me or pm me the changes and I will make them...I am doing that for PcolaHot too...

Hi AJ,

Could you send me the updated list when you are done updating it for PcolaHot? That way I can update it and send it back when I am done.

thx

hixs said:
Hey Paul thanks for the advanced seed list to look at.I`ve got a question being as neither of my comps are set up for excel-is there someone I can e-mail my additions too and get it updated correctly?What a selection!

You dont have office what do you use? If you want here is a free version -- http://www.openoffice.org/ and you should be ok

Hotpeppa said:
can someone explain this parcel to me ?

how can i be apart of it ?

Not trying to be a Smart A** here Hotpeppa, but if you will go back and read the first page of this thread, it will explain the seed trading parcel.

To bypass the issue of customs in and out of the US, this is a US only parcel...

I am sure if there are seeds you wish to have, someone on the forums will be glad to trade with you or simply send you some...MO

No lucky sure don`t,,just got what came out with the awful windows vistas.Thanks for the info i`ll look into it.

AlabamaJack said:
Not trying to be a Smart A** here Hotpeppa, but if you will go back and read the first page of this thread, it will explain the seed trading parcel.

To bypass the issue of customs in and out of the US, this is a US only parcel...

I am sure if there are seeds you wish to have, someone on the forums will be glad to trade with you or simply send you some...MO

hey no worries... i thought it would save me the time of searching through pages of info to catch up on the thread..lol

only for the USA eh ?

whats wrong with your friendly neighbours to the north and south being included ?...

Hotpeppa said:
whats wrong with your friendly neighbours to the north and south being included ?...
They are not us. And if you are not us...then you are the enemy :hell:

Nah, just kidding, we like you guys....just dont' sit so close.....

:lol:

Back