2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Updated list and distribution...millworkman...send me an email and I will forward list to you...

I can't believe how fast this first round has gone...thanks all for the effort in getting it in and out...when the parcel first started, I didn't think I would get it until mid to late january and now it looks like I may get it before christmas...

I will start on the second round distribution today or tomorrow...don't pm me...I will look at this thread and add newcomers that qualify in the order they asked to be added...I will also review my pms and try and get as many correct as I can...if any on the list don't want to be on the second round, please let me know...I know a few have told me they were off the list for the second round...

Updatedparcellist12-13-08.jpg

distribution...

updatedparceldistribution12-13-08.jpg

Just got it in. I am damn impressed. Aj, baring any unexpected occurrences, it should be on its way to you tomorrow. Cheers mates.

Hi All, I'm going to skip round two....I've got more than enough this year! Wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!:onfire:

Hey AJ, it will be on its way to you later today. I had nothing to do this morning so I went through and gave an updated count of all the seeds that had less than 75 or so, so it should be pretty accurate. Sent you an email with the list attached. Thanks again everyone.

Noah

excellent....this coming weekend, I will work on the package and distribution list and get it out by Monday for starting the second round...

Thanks all...I got the package in hand yesterday and am delighted with the number and quality of the seeds....I will go thru it this weekend and start it on its second voyage Monday...

I will be working on the distribution list. I see Rob has not been active since 14 October so he will be skipped....next on the list is Okie Joe...

I can see how some of you guys on the top of the list want to see this parcel again, but those of us on the second half have already seen all the seed just a month ago. I say put the new guys that seem trustworthy and active daily on the list before seed starting time. I really want to be in on this parcel again next year and everybody on the list now should have first dibs again next year. I'm good to go on seed for 2009 thank you parcel participants.

I have all that I could possibly want so I do not need round two either. Thanks all for doing this. Hopefully it is a yearly thing.

Noah

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I can see how some of you guys on the top of the list want to see this parcel again, but those of us on the second half have already seen all the seed just a month ago. I say put the new guys that seem trustworthy and active daily on the list before seed starting time. I really want to be in on this parcel again next year and everybody on the list now should have first dibs again next year. I'm good to go on seed for 2009 thank you parcel participants.

I have too agree PRF. I am also all set with my seeds for 2009 and still haven't figured out how or where I'm going to put them all. I just want to thank everyone that has been involved with this years parcel. It was fun and I am looking forward to next years.

Back