2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

Hey AJ sounds great!I`ll be back in country early dec so i`m so glad to be late.And as for the staring inventory----damn what a supply! Rich

Got the message AJ and ready sent ya a mail Can't wait just need to dry some seeds out so I can throw some OKIE pain in there LOL My goodness what a list Thank You so much

Aj got your message and I'm back on man..And would love to give some of my seeds to someone who may need something that I may have..;)

OK...parcel in the mail to Rob....so the official kickoff has been made...long kick from Fort Worth to Corpus Christi....sent 2-3 day mail in a bubble envelope...

Okie Joe...I will forward your mailing address to Rob...

Just thinking...why don't you guys look at the list, determine who is before and after you and start communicating with each other...good idea?

I didn't include the addresses of all on the list in the package for privateness sake (is privateness a word? :lol: )

My only complaint is that you apologized in that huge kick off e-mail!!!

No more playing coy! We all owe you a great debt for organizing all of this. (Although I have a feeling that doing this appealed to your meticulous nature, and was actually enjoyable in a slightly nerdy way!lol)

Thanks AJ!!

Hey question to all involved.I`ve got 2 plants that I bought from the chiliwomen and wonder.When it comes my turn to add,,,do yall want to try a hybrid she has worked on being a red datyl?It`s putting out great now but thought i`d ask.Have a good one.

any seeds you have that you think are good are fine to put in the package...just identify what they are and you can add a comments column out to the right of the last column and make those comments...

hey okie I actually have no idea.I used it as a filler for my order.I`ll let you know when 1 is ripe though.

I got the parcel today! A.J. did a great job setting it up! My computer crashed though and i am unable to update the database. I added 7 varieties and put a hand written copy of what i added and took and will mail it out tomorrow to okie joe. Thanks to everyone for letting me be a part of this great idea! :onfire:

Excellent....

Hey Ya'll, the seed parcel is coming....

Thanks Rob...

Rob said:
I got the parcel today! A.J. did a great job setting it up! My computer crashed though and i am unable to update the database. I added 7 varieties and put a hand written copy of what i added and took and will mail it out tomorrow to okie joe. Thanks to everyone for letting me be a part of this great idea! :onfire:

Awesome, its good to see this thing moving :P

Whoever gets it next should take Robs updates and apply them to the Online Spreadsheet so that stays up to date.

Can't wait to get it................

JJBagoose said:
Awesome, its good to see this thing moving :P

Whoever gets it next should take Robs updates and apply them to the Online Spreadsheet so that stays up to date.

Can't wait to get it................

you know, I was just thinking...some of you on the list may not have/use excel...I can accomodate keeping the list updated if you will email me the changes/additions to the list with no problem...I perform a lot of analyses using excel at work and am pretty user friendly with it...I suppose I was just thinking everyone else would be too...

AlabamaJack said:
you know, I was just thinking...some of you on the list may not have/use excel...I can accomodate keeping the list updated if you will email me the changes/additions to the list with no problem...I perform a lot of analyses using excel at work and am pretty user friendly with it...I suppose I was just thinking everyone else would be too...

Its funny that you say that. I too use excel just about every day. You don't really think about people not using it :)

It actually makes sense that you update the file and people email you their changes. Enforces a level of quality control.

Back