2008-2009 Seed Trading Parcel for USA

The parcel is on the way to Oklahoma! I was told it will probably arrive monday or tuesday. I would be very grateful to anyone who updated the database for me. My computer is down and I can't access it from my cell phone.

Got it today and will send out tommorrow I hope someone enjoys the lil surprise I put in there LOL Let me know who the lucky one is

Purira seeds

I sent some Organic Purira seeds to LuckyDog for adding to the package, so anyone after him should have an additional selection.

They were not ready by the time the package shipped, so anyone before him on the list, just ask and I'll send some. :)

Im next cha cha cha

Here is the list for this page

AlabamaJack
Rob
Okie Joe
Lucky Dog
CheezyDemon
Pepperfever
abf303
klyth
gardenkiller
PepperRidgeFarm
PepperFreak
PcolaHot
JJBagoose
Daisy7117
RedwoodIsland
MrWicks ** post count ** you can still make it!!!
Pablo
Hixs

Received Redwoods seeds yesterday and I will be adding to the parcel and my stash ;)

This is excellent progress...thanks all for getting the parcel in and out so quickly...that will insure everyone gets to see it before it is too late....by the way...after it comes back to me (after Pablo), I will start it around again if that is what the "team" wants...

AlabamaJack said:
This is excellent progress...thanks all for getting the parcel in and out so quickly...that will insure everyone gets to see it before it is too late....by the way...after it comes back to me (after Pablo), I will start it around again if that is what the "team" wants...

Good Job Guys! keep it movin :)

NEXT

Just got bag from post office and its on the way to Conneticut Lucky its COMING TO YOUR DOOR becareful though theres a surprise if you want to try :onfire::onfire: Said it should be there Thursday

Yeehaw I'm so ready to see this parcel. It should be busting out the parcel seals by then. Real nice list of members before me so I feel real good about this actually coming my way. Thank you all in advance for any seed I may take.:cool:

AlabamaJack said:
OK here is the final list for distribution...

parcelparticipantstatus08-17-08.jpg

I have tried to make this as organized as I could...
hey guys,
dont forget hixs...
Ive pm'd him already ,so we are good.
Bhut Jolokia, Fatalii plants full of pods,
bhutjolokiapablo1xchileqa1.jpg

open pollenated by mother nature.
Hopefully they will be ripe when my turn comes.

Pablo 1x seed is well dried and in the fridge...
bhutjolokiapablo1jy3.jpg

bhutjolokiapablo1x2jw3.jpg

{ready for parcel}

pablo

okie joe said:
Just got bag from post office and its on the way to Conneticut Lucky its COMING TO YOUR DOOR becareful though theres a surprise if you want to try :onfire::onfire: Said it should be there Thursday

:shocked: I scared

Hey LD...I am headed to Luckenbach in a little while and won't be back on the 'puter 'till Sunday evening some time...if you get the package and are ready to mail it out before I get back....PM or email Cheezy and get his address...OK?...

Lets go to Luckenbach, Texas
With Willie and Waylon and the boyz.............

Have a great time AJ -- No problem Cheezy and I have already exchanged info -- and I should have it out by the weekend if all goes according to plan!

Your added Hixs sorry about that

AlabamaJack
Rob
Okie Joe
Lucky Dog
CheezyDemon
Pepperfever
abf303
klyth
gardenkiller
PepperRidgeFarm
PepperFreak
PcolaHot
JJBagoose
Daisy7117
RedwoodIsland
MrWicks ** post count ** you can still make it!!!
Pablo
Hixs

Back