• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

2009 first peppers

garden2009002.jpg

This is the first pepper for 2009... it is a garden salsa(medium hot), one of the plants I got at the arboretum sale.

What sell did you get it from. I missed out on a huge sale in Fullerton a few weeks ago and i'm still trying to find a place to get plants locally since it's a bit late in the season.

What sell did you get it from. I missed out on a huge sale in Fullerton a few weeks ago

LGHT... yes, the monster pepper sale at Fullerton Arboretum.... i was there and this pic is from one of the pepper plants I got there. PM me I might be able to refer you to someplace locally to buy a plant or two.

wow those plants are already producing peppers nice

Thanks Kylestl..... I am exicted, as these are the first ones this year!

Now if I could have only gotten my lemon drop seeds to grow... they are my favorite pepper and the very few seeds I had were a big flop! I will try them again once I ever get my hands on a few more seeds for that variety.

good luck with your growin AmericanHwyFlower, too bad we don't have any chilli sales down this way (none that I know of anyways)

Thanks Junglerain.... this is my first year with such a variety of hot peppers and I am having a blast!

Yes, Pepperfreak.... they should make a great salsa!

Back