• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

2009 Pods On Thread

trinicoolieboy said:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wax can get several inches longer than that under the right conditions. That one is about 5 1/2". Great mild poppers.

My red hab is very similar in color to yours but has more of a tail. I'm not sure exactly what it is or if it's a cross of some type.

Silver_Surfer said:
Heart of Dixie = Bama, it used to be printed on every license plate. Now they use a phrase that mentions someting about falling stars. :-)

Spent some time in Rocket Town a few yrs. back working.Great Que and some really different(and nice)takes on Sauces!

Nice looking pods folks!

Pepper Ridge-Whats this rain stuff you speak of?

I'm getting a few more here...

pix0366.jpg
[/IMG]
Happy Birds,was supposed to be Facing Heaven.A Canadian seed company...I'm ready to Annex over this!!!

pix0368.jpg
[/IMG]
Grenada Seasoning

pix0364.jpg
[/IMG]
Caribbean Red Habanero

pix0357.jpg
[/IMG]
Habanero Surinam

After weeks of rain, finally some sun. And stuff is growing like crazy.

Jamaican Scotch Bonnet
minipicture003.jpg

Japones - aka podmaker - you only need one of these :)
minipicture008.jpg

Dorset Naga
minipicture011.jpg

Way to go on those Bhuts! Those biker billy's look extra prolific as well bigT.

I saw my first fatali flower about to pop today. FINGERS CROSSED FOR PODS!!!! WOOOOOO HOOO!!!

Finally! I'm almost embarrassed to show these--almost. Got to show 'em off.

Jalapeno

IMG_5546re.jpg

Aurora, seeds from Armadillo, thank you.

IMG_5566re.jpg

Aji Limon

IMG_5548re.jpg

Red Savina or Chocolate Habanero Long.

IMG_5550re.jpg

Excellent Patrick! I see you watch your plants closely. My neighbors think I'm nuts. Come home every night and just sit under the shade of my potted plants counting buds, flowers, pods...

I've got some pics to take myself, and will try to get them up here tomorrow...

It was actually my daughter who found the pods on the Jalapeno.
Couple of times a day I'll grab a chair and pull it up next to some peppers and give them the once over. Checking for pods and problems. I can't get enough of them 5*. My kids think I've lost my marbles. We'll see what they have to say when the watermelons start getting ripe.

I really love growing peppers.

Here's mystery hab...

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

First fatali pod! It's still poopin in diapers...

DSCN0764.jpg

Cayenne pod on next to a double flower that has set on one side. Maybe I'll get a double pod outta this!

DSCN0767.jpg

I've been slackin'
or working,
or saucing,
or powdering,
or cooking,
or watching Baysball
Whatever!Here's an update...
3670612510_3a7b3c3f10_b.jpg

Kaloksai Mererszara 622

3669807053_af6aca7ae2_b.jpg

Safi Red Scotch Bonnet
3669806107_dba80a5ed8_b.jpg

Burkina Yellow Scotch Bonnet
3669805103_b3d35d4694_b.jpg

Pimente Vegetarien.I could use some more information on this one.I'm thinking it's from Martinique,a seasoning type...Thanks!Tony

After searching rthe web,all info seems to be in French,Je ne Parle?I'm a bit rusty on this...Tried a web translator,only gave me a couple sentences.Lost all last years seed trade info in crash.I'm thinking it came from Margarita.
I keep waiting for the pods to plump a bit,seems to be gradually happening.

It's a little bit hot and humid here for pod production here but I've gotten a few lately,Thought I'd share.
3772815121_42369ece25_b.jpg

7 pod Orange.Not real bumpy,but I'm betting theres a bit of heat there!
3773621120_6f9d3343a4_b.jpg

Yellow Scorpion.No tailing yet on the first pods,but I have a long growing season...and I'm a patient gardener!Nice and FAT!
3773620496_717ebcd11f_b.jpg

Lantern.One of several different colored Lanterns I've grown this year.Definately the best shape!

Just a couyple more here...
3773619864_1d0309cb7a_b.jpg

Sandabahar.Indian pepper,supposed to be pretty hot,popular here,I have'nt seen it on this board,therefor I'm posting.It needs some nutes and a bigger pot!
3773618506_f9ec2030e6_b.jpg

Tailing off with a brown 7 pod...pardon the pun,but I have'nt seen to many of these with tails,Still a young plant,I'm thinking it's a keeper!
Enjoy!Tony

Super nice brown 7 you got Tony. Hope that thing turn out as pretty as it looks hanging there ready to ripen. The yellow scorpion looks like a great pepper without a tail. That would be sweet to have a super firebomb orange habanero. Nice pods on.:)

Thanks guys!At this point I'm just hoping to keep "em going thru our "Season"I'm sure they will kick in nicely in the Fall!

Back