event 2009 Scovie Awards are out!

Just got the call. Looks like Defcon keeps the ball rolling.

1st Place - Defense Condition #2, Traditional Buffalo wing sauce

3rd Place - Happy Pony, Horseradish product

We are especially happy with the win for traidional Buffalo style wing sauce. It was a brand new category, and was one of the hardest to win. The other well-known competition was quite impressive.

Congrats buddy!

The place I work for just got 2nd place for their salsa (Heather's Heat and Flavor Peach and Blueberry Merlot).

fineexampl said:
awesome! it'll go well with your pic in Chile Pepper Magazine perhaps. ;)

It was kind of a funny pic. We should have gotten 1st place for rowdiest table. LOL!

JayT, it's gettin' kinda full...But I'll build a bigger mantle! As our motto (and business plan) say, "Future Rulers of Earth"...We ain't done yet... :hell:

Hey JayT, you gonna make the Defcon Day this Saturday? Haven't seen you guys in a while? The guy who won the Deathmatch 2 weeks ago (from NJ) is attempting to defend his title...Make PA proud!

Congrats for the big win. We entered for the first time this year and were thrilled to take second place in the category.

Have a nice day.

SCW

DEFCON Creator said:
It was kind of a funny pic. We should have gotten 1st place for rowdiest table. LOL!

JayT, it's gettin' kinda full...But I'll build a bigger mantle! As our motto (and business plan) say, "Future Rulers of Earth"...We ain't done yet... :)

Hey JayT, you gonna make the Defcon Day this Saturday? Haven't seen you guys in a while? The guy who won the Deathmatch 2 weeks ago (from NJ) is attempting to defend his title...Make PA proud!

Man, I'd love to. I'll see what I can do, but I kind of doubt we'll be able to make it. You never know though.

congrats again Creator...people must have good taste...my wife loves the DefCon 2 better than any of your products....

Suck Creek Wings said:
Congrats for the big win. We entered for the first time this year and were thrilled to take second place in the category.

Have a nice day.

SCW

Congrats to the both of you guys.

Intensity Academy said:
Congrats !!!!! The IA crew is happy you might need two booths at the next show one for product one for awards

We are debating getting a double booth (20X10), one side for normal sales, the other side will be my "Pain Center" where all the testosterone-filled people can join in on the fun when they tell me I can't make it hot enough. Man, I love my job! :hell:

DEFCON Creator said:
We are debating getting a double booth (20X10), one side for normal sales, the other side will be my "Pain Center" where all the testosterone-filled people can join in on the fun when they tell me I can't make it hot enough. Man, I love my job! :lol:

Haha...pain center is good..:)
Congrats John and others

Back