• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

2010 Garden setup

even with older cameras check to see if it has a macro mode - it will really help with those sort of up close photos

the symbol for that looks a little something like this
dcfaq_11_180.jpg

A few days of busy and finally I can add to this.
Still going strong even with a night in the high 40's.
100_0509.jpg

Indonesian Chiles

100_0508.jpg

Hab Row

100_0507.jpg

100_0506.jpg

Harvested on the 20th after a week and a half since last harvest. 18 plants and 243 pods + 50 or so with bug holes/sun damage, etc.

100_0505.jpg

100_0510.jpg

yummy. a bowlful to freeze and a bag of fresh for the fridge. I hope it is like this next year when I have fatallis going.

Your peppers are doing great bro! It's tough keeping up with pod picking ain't it? I haven't even touched a pepper in weeks, I have thousands of pods rotting on the vine as I haven't time so if you want stop on up and grab some.

Sweet. Thank you. I just may stop up. This weekend I will be posting the pics and recipe I made with the Lemon Drops.

even with older cameras check to see if it has a macro mode - it will really help with those sort of up close photos

the symbol for that looks a little something like this
dcfaq_11_180.jpg

Thank you Slick. Pulled 306 Caribbean Reds a couple days ago bringing the total for this year up to just north of 1700. Found some more that were connected to their inner child. lol

100_0514.jpg

100_0516.jpg

100_0515.jpg

100_0517.jpg

My one Chocolate Habanero, which was a late bloomer, snapped in this god forsaken wind. I just got the first and only ripe pod and now it is gone. At least I got seeds and didn't eat it all first. Snapped right at the base which was a 3 stalker. So there is one stalk left, but it has no pods whatsoever on it. Thinking of overwintering it with the one remaining piece of stalk.

100_0532.jpg

Holy Sauna. Woohoo after just a few hours this morning with the sun hitting the plastic and when I opened it to pick some wow. I need to throw a thermometer in there because I'm curious how hot it gets. I think I just added another month to grow/ripening season.

:dance: Extending the growing season is exactly what I need. That looks great and now My gears are turning. I want to build something......... :dance:

Wow dude, very nice setup with the dryer vent idea! Those peppers will laugh in the face of frost and may keep em going for another couple months! :) Do you have any room for a couple potted pepper plants? If so let's get a couple of my fatalii's down there and I'll split the pods with ya that they produce!

Well it is time to pull the Habaneros. The plants get hung and BAM they change. lol. Almost a week of hanging and they look and taste great. Upside down they change in mass numbers lol.

Aa0042.jpg

Taken with my phone so a little crappy.

Under cover the garden is still going. I have 1 Fatalli pepp3rfreak gave me to put under and it still has pods changing. I also have my indonesian peppers and Nardellos under there.

Check out 2011 here
http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/20287-justaguys-2011-garden-season/page__p__424702__fromsearch__1#entry424702

Back