• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

2015 Pepper Hauls

Habaneros, from two plants of each.

Red Savina and Jamaican Hot Chocolate:

IMG_20150908_065203298.jpg

Probably another four or five dozen left to pick, but my back needs a rest.

twenty said:
doesn't compare to the majority but i'm still proud of them.  first time pepper grower, started from seed four and half months ago......

9ba87616-f0a9-4e0a-b2ee-c926842819f7.jpg

Congrats.  First time pepper grower too.  Those peppers look tasty.

M

Thanks mate, we've been well, and the days are finally starting to warm up. My seedlings, including your Reapers, will be hitting the dirt soon.

moruga welder said:
peach bhut jolokia s.s. , very gnarly and flavorful / productive bhut .
attachicon.gif
IMG_0860-2.JPG

Nice haul, got enough for a nice batch of sauce or powder there. I never get enough of 1 pod type to do something with just the one pepper. all mine are slim pickins off each plant. But then again I harvest like once every week or two it seems like. 

Case in point- Todays harvest before work. Still need to pick bolsa de dulce -3 plants worht, aji crystal 2 plants worth and 2 plants worth of inca berry. Lots of variety but not a lot in quantity of any kind. Except aji pineapple. Damn productive plants. 

D3monic said:

Nice haul, got enough for a nice batch of sauce or powder there. I never get enough of 1 pod type to do something with just the one pepper. all mine are slim pickins off each plant. But then again I harvest like once every week or two it seems like. 

Case in point- Todays harvest before work. Still need to pick bolsa de dulce -3 plants worht, aji crystal 2 plants worth and 2 plants worth of inca berry. Lots of variety but not a lot in quantity of any kind. Except aji pineapple. Damn productive plants. 

thats my 3rd picking like that so far , 8 plants .  yeah i know what you mean about the other , i have a few plants that i just have 1 or 2 of and slim pickins come once a week 

Back