21 new super hots in rainy new jersey

Thanks for all the warm welcomes and great ideas. I think the chair/plastic is a great idea that I am going to try as we are expecting more rain. I think my plants have stunted. I purchased them around the last week in April and I havent seen much growth. I will post pictures soon

Hi jersey from jersey. Just bought my plants from them too. Keeping mine in the greenhouse for now. Plenty of space left for ya.
I may just take you up on that... lol

HI! Central NJ here and raining cats and dogs yesterday and today :( Mada a trip down to chiliplants.com to get my peppers on Sunday. Going to be the first time growing them again after a 2 year hiatus.

@bulldog, that's where I purchased my 21 plants. I purchased my moruga online. I almost killed most but they seem to be bouncing back with new sprouts. I have them under my patio table until this mini hurricane passes. Ahaaaa

:welcome: From the puddle of MA! Same problem with rain here. Sun should help, shoult it ever decide to stick around! Good luck with the plants... :dance: May the pods be with you...

Thanks all and thanks Alpha>>>>> Jamison things are going great except I think I killed my two naga's and a thai.. i have twenty plants left and plan on going to Cross Country Nursery to replace what I lost. Also to see what new they have in.!!!!!!!!!!!! How is it going in Wi..???????????? Hope all is well and the weather hasnt caused too much stress.

USMC happy memorial day and good growing to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back