• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

4 people got it tonight!!!

guy 1 orders a pizza from my 2 for 1 pizza and says make it hot as you can so I give him a half bottle of daves ultimate insanity mixed in with his sauce .

guy calls back and says his buddy and himself are seeking a way to stop the fire or should they go to the hospital!!
I say eat some ice cream and all is well.

guy 2 is my buddy stops in and says that burger king has an angry bla bla bla
I buy 2 and smother with wanza's wicked temtation from cajohn and rewrap
he is still in pain after 4 hours .... he he he

girl 3 is at the sports bar beside my pizza place asking for hotsauce to give her boyfriend on his bday drink/shooter

I hand over a spot of black mamba and she says thats all I get and lickes it off the spoon!!!
she is now a complete mess and understands in a big way that tabasco is not the hottest sauce there is!!

guy 4 the boyfriend!!
he says there is no way that it can be that hot....
a full teaspoon of mamba is given to him and he being a moron and drunk eats it all .
he puked and cried like a little girl!!
best part was that after he dumped 50 bucks worth of alcahol in the pooper he was still burning .

I can do all of the above and feel the heat like the best of them but I am amazed that people still to this day think tabasco is the hottest out there.

Thats pretty funny, but I'd be worried about possible liability issues with your pizza place, unless you get them to sign a waiver or something.

Thats friggin awesome!!!! I love seeing the reactions some people have!!!!

What I usually do take a good hot sauce and eat a teaspoon in front of someone and with little to no reaction I tell them that is pretty good and not too hot ( my version of not too hot may kill someone else) and they eat the sauce the same way I did and then they are on the floor!! I know I'm not very nice.....

Definitely funny.

As Potowie points out, you can't just pepper spray someone and expect no repurcussions. You weren't too far off ;).

Shayne, good work mate, I like the re-wrap...

There's a difference between asking "May I get a bit of hot sauce with that?" and inviting trouble with "Gimme the hottest sauce you got!", or "Make it as hot as you can", although with the last one, at least here in brisbane, it won't melt an ice cube in a day.

So, stick a sign on the wall saying "If you ask for it hot, strap in, buy extra soft charmin and hang on!" Get polariods of em infront of the sign and stick em on the wall around it.

RS

lawsuit..... sure

a local kid left the bar the night after and froze to death and the cops asked the bar owner how pissed he was and that was about it so I am sure a dab hotsauce on a spoon wont get me any time .

keep in mind it was only mamba, wanzas, and daves .
It was also handed to then on a spoon and they injested it not like I held them down or anything.

I do this kind of thing all the time and people know who I am and what they are getting into and most of them come back for more.

I obviously need to come to this forum more...That's funny as hell!! I'm a lightweight compared to most of youse guys, but I was just recently intro'd to Daves Insanity original, and while I only used a dab in a bean n cheese burrito, I'm in love w/the burn! I still like the taste of Mrs. Renfros Habanero salsa, though. Now I'm wondering where to get Defcon!
Rather, if it's avail. locally. Phoenix. Like I need heat. 114 predicted Sunday. But it's a dry heat...

azkitch said:
I obviously need to come to this forum more...That's funny as hell!! I'm a lightweight compared to most of youse guys, but I was just recently intro'd to Daves Insanity original, and while I only used a dab in a bean n cheese burrito, I'm in love w/the burn! I still like the taste of Mrs. Renfros Habanero salsa, though. Now I'm wondering where to get Defcon!
Rather, if it's avail. locally. Phoenix. Like I need heat. 114 predicted Sunday. But it's a dry heat...

You can order it directly from him.

I love it when people are too stupid to listen to you when you say something is hot. There there are innocent casualties who, by virtue of their own stupidity stumble into misfortune.

Back before I was into hot sauces or hot peppers I bought a bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce for shits 'n giggles to give to my friends. No-one could eat it. Sometimes we'd play a little Russian Roulette and douse a few ribs or wings with it and bury it in the dinner. Sometimes you'd get it when you ate dinner, or you'd get it the next day when you were eating lunch. Kinda stupid really.

We were invited down to a 4th of July BBQ when I was on the coast with my buddy. He brought the hot sauce with him because the guy who invited us was one of the macho 'manly man' types. He tried a small dose and couldn't take it. His wife gave it a shot, except she put a big gob of it on her finger that nearly covered it up to the first knuckle. We warned her not to eat it all and she had only placed a small amount on her tongue. She went completely red in the face and held her hand out away from her and turned her head like she was trying to get away from it. So while she's suffering, her dad comes along and licks the rest off her finger! Poor SOB didn't even see it coming.

Next thing you know he disappears into the house and we don't see him for nearly an hour. Turns out he was trying to stop the burn by eating bread and drinking milk. The funniest part was that he was bbq'ing steak and chicken nearly all day for the party, BUT because he stuffed himself with bread and milk, he couldn't eat any of it.

Ah good times... Good times...

I always get a kick out of the testosterone-filled muscle heads that approach our booth and flat out tell me I can't make it hot enough for them.

Shortly after administering the elixir of pain, I tell them that they should never dare a guy in a labcoat.

Other on-lookers have come up to me and stated, "Man, did you see what you did to that guy?"

I reply, "Yup, I love my job."

Back