• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

401 Keg Plan (for IGGy)

AlabamaJack

Extreme Member
Thought this was appropriate for this forum...

RETIREMENT PLANNING FOR 2008

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock one year ago, it would now
be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

If you had purchased $1000 of Delta Air Lines stock you would have $36.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, You would have had $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment advice is to drink heavily and recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg Plan.

Sickmont said:
damn...i gots to start saving those effin' cans...

Helped a friend clean out a condo he was gonna sell, the former renter was on that 401 keg plan, but he forgot to cash it in. It took almost 7 hours and 36, 50 gallon trash bags to haul out all the cans. Found a 12 pack box that had a born on date that was 5 years old. I figure there must have been 22,000 cans tossed around the place. Kitchen area was waist high. Bedroom at some parts was only a foot from the ceiling. Didn't really smell bad, maybe cause I like beer a little too much?

eyepee said:
Helped a friend clean out a condo he was gonna sell, the former renter was on that 401 keg plan, but he forgot to cash it in. It took almost 7 hours and 36, 50 gallon trash bags to haul out all the cans. Found a 12 pack box that had a born on date that was 5 years old. I figure there must have been 22,000 cans tossed around the place. Kitchen area was waist high. Bedroom at some parts was only a foot from the ceiling. Didn't really smell bad, maybe cause I like beer a little too much?

yeah, but the important question now is, how much beer money did you get?

Since it was my friends condo and he was gonna need to pull the carpet plus fix other stuff, I told him he should have it all. Of course he just took it to the dump, I guess he just didn't want to have to separate all the cans from the trash, but the renter left behind an AK-47, 300 rounds of ammo, a 30 round and a 40 round magazine plus a 90 rd drum, 22 rifle, M1 garande, night vision monocular, and some other nick nack patty whack stuff.

All I got was a story.

5 cents for corona bottles in michigan

imaguitargod said:
I always say, never trust a beer that comes in a can. Always go with bottle.

drop a bottle......ya have a mess.
drop a can......ya have a spill and you might save some of the beer if you like foam.

by the way let me introduce myself......they call me Butter....,

ButterFingers

he 401 keg plan looks a sound investment and the fringe benefits..wish i could remember after a heavy nights investment :think::cheers::beer:

Back