• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

4th of July plans

Anyone going to any lakes, heavy drinking, just grilling, fireworks? A lot of people around here go to Table Rock Lake, or the Lake of the Ozarks for water rec.  I still have to buy some fireworks!

I will be watching 3 dogs (1 puppy) and its going to rain 3-6+ inches here Sat-Sun with rounds of storms. Monday should be nice, but the weekend..blah. We need the rain though. Rain water is so much nicer it seems for the plants than from the hose. 

AldenMiller said:
Chainsawing, chainsawing, and smoking ribs.  Got hit by a tornado last week.  Plenty of trees need cleaning up.

-Alden

Your weekend sounded like mine was. Except replace "smoking ribs" with "turning a forest of box elders into a >20 yard pile of chips". Luckily, my back needed a break on the 4th, so my brother and I turned $400 worth of fireworks and lots of beer into a good time. 

Back