5 boxes SFRB Iowa Hot Boxes 16$

I am saving on freezer bags this year by offering up these Hots to my fellow pepper-eaters.Just getting the harvest started so each week I will have a few new samples for each box.I grow organic with a drip-water system(not needed with the rain).No pesticides at all (good bugs kill the bad ones).Check out my grow in the glogs(randyp SW Iowa not corn grow)to see this years grow.
  I wont pull the boxes till Sunday and ship Monday morning.
Anyone interested or need more information PM me and I will answer any questions.If you claim a box in this add I go thru Paypal at rpappas@frontiernet.net.Go there or in your pm to me give me your e-mail and I can send a pay request.Please give me your mailing info so I can print your shipping slip.I will also include some Red Moruga powder in each box free.Yellow Moruga,yellow bhut,red 7pot,TSMB,bubblegums,chocolate bhut are for sure in this week and a couple more heat-seakers
P8140013.jpg

P8140004.jpg

P8140006.jpg

P8140009.jpg

2015-05-06 23.13.09.jpg

Ray,Yance and Phil you guys are all in.I will get all of you a pic(of your boxes) Sunday with your shipping label so we know I printed the correct address.They head out Monday morning.
  Thanks for your support.
Randy

Joe gets box 5 and that closes this sale until I pull sunday.I did not want to send anyone unripe pods so I may have underestimated whats out there.I did a rough count to see what for sure I could cover.If there are any more I will post early in the morning.Next week I will get boxes up on Friday again.
  Thanks guys for your support.I wont let ya down
Randy

Peppers came in and look great!
Thanks Randy!
BTW is it safe to assume that the yellow bhut has more of a point and the yellow moruga has a rounded bottom. Also determining the difference between the chocolate bhut and the 7pot x chocolate bhut. Does the chocolate bhut have more of a point on the bottom?
RG0kOYC.jpg
IrNXgrZ.jpg

Yance you are correct on the yellow bhut having the point.The 7pot x choco were just getting going and its the small red one at top by your TSMB..Not a confirmed cross but it came out of the only choco bhuts in my garden 2 years ago.The choco's were the only bhuts at all I grew that year and the red that came off those seeds is what I thought crossed with 7pots it was beside.How did ya like the size of some of the pods Yance,I could have crammed more in but did not want to bruise them buddy.

randyp said:
Yance you are correct on the yellow bhut having the point.The 7pot x choco were just getting going and its the small red one at top by your TSMB..Not a confirmed cross but it came out of the only choco bhuts in my garden 2 years ago.The choco's were the only bhuts at all I grew that year and the red that came off those seeds is what I thought crossed with 7pots it was beside.How did ya like the size of some of the pods Yance,I could have crammed more in but did not want to bruise them buddy.Those 2 browns are true chocolate bhut.

Oh okay so both chocolate peppers are the chocolate bhuts? I couldn't have been happier with the peppers and I have already made hot sauce with 4 of them. I have to say its one of the best tasting sauces ive ever made. Its sweet and tangy up front then this slow long burn sets in later on.

Peach, Pineapple, Mango, Shado Beni, 4 of your red super hots, Garlic, Mustard Powder, Sea Salt, and White Vinegar. PH of 3.0

UTlidb3.jpg

2y8P1eG.jpg

Back