• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

61 Charlie 2019

Sweet Bananas are poppin'
12cc422e60d486bda2cb3766e0fac217.jpg

Sent from my LM-X410.F using Tapatalk

Weather looks good there, buddy!

I hope you have recovered from the nasty weather
by now and that your plants are all growing well! The 
Banana looks great. Mine has pods, but looks sick. 
<aybe some vitamin D will fix it up, if we actually get
some!

PaulG said:
Weather looks good there, buddy!

I hope you have recovered from the nasty weather
by now and that your plants are all growing well! The 
Banana looks great. Mine has pods, but looks sick. 
<aybe some vitamin D will fix it up, if we actually get
some!

The weather has definitely improved.  It has been nice and warm (hot) lately.  All the plants are doing pretty well.  

I'm dealing with some Japanese Beetles, but feel like I've gotten ahead of them.

I purchased a couple envelopes of seeds from Lawrence Family Farms, and will probably start some of them this weekend.  Although it is late in the season, I want to try my luck and learn more about whether or not I have what it takes to over-winter plants in my heated shop.

I'm currently exploring some better lighting options and a corner of the shop to play in.

Late season post.  I tried some Alaska Grow Buckets mid-season, with some success.  See color differences between regular buckets and Alaska buckets ...

I'll try this again next year.  They are 'set and forget' ... which works best for my schedule.

Attachments

• 20190911_184237.jpg
    20190911_184237.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 54
I picked up a LED grow light from work.  We are exploring grow-solutions with partners in the cannabis market, and we had a couple extras lying around; I managed to get my hands on one.  

... I'm not ready for the summer to end, so I decided to explore putting together a Grow Box (room) in my shop (heated) at the hangar to see if I could extend the season.  See picture.

I've got a couple clones in progress that I hope to overwinter, and a couple late season starts.   I will definitely have a jump start on 2020 grow year.

Attachments

• 20190913_213902.jpg
    20190913_213902.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 46
Nice little grow space, Ron. I hope
that you have great success with it.

:thumbsup:

Back