• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod 7 POD (7 POT) ?

The plant itself is towering at 5 feet tall and still growing. it seems to lean over more after each rain due to all the weight it carries. the base of the plant is even starting to look like a small tree stump.

the pods are very bumpy start out green then turn a bright pumpkin orange into a deep red. some have that classic bell shape with a small tail extending,  but most grow elongated.

after opening the pod up and taking a sniff it has very skunky citrus like smell almost similar to an orange peel with a hint of dirty socks, I am also taking notice to the orange oil like film within the pod and the smell makes my skull start sweating.

searching threw hundreds of pictures on the web this is the closest image I.D I found that seems almost exactly identical to the way the flowers and pods look on my plant.

7_podflow.jpg

7pod_lg.jpg

and here is my crappy out of focus old camera photo of my actual pods.

noiosn.jpg

and now you edit your previous post and remove the gigantic pilot dj picture & change your original post to something more appropriate to topic so admins perhaps don't give you a warning points?..  go away from my post and take your clown shoes with you.

<edit>  

thanks megahot   my first superhots =)

Looks very 7 ish. Your taste and smell sound spot on to my good old 7 pod plant I had. Here is a pic of it before the grubbs destroyed it  :confused:

Like your the pods came in many shapes and sizes

IMG_3642.jpg

NO.

I realised the original post did not matter anymore, so I changed it to one of my original thoughts, which was to congratulate you on your grow. I don't think I would get a warning point for that anyway.

I have seen your kind, and I don't play your games. You are the ass here.

Would you like to play the bucket game?

romy6 said:
 Looks very 7 ish. Your taste and smell sound spot on to my good old 7 pod plant I had. Here is a pic of it before the grubbs destroyed it  :confused:

Like your the pods came in many shapes and sizes

yesur, they do take many shapes but my plant compared to yours has many more leaves..
did you perhaps trim it back some? also my pods turn a bright pumpkin orange first and then takes several weeks to turn red.

sorry to hear you lost the plant due to bugs.. it looked like it was progressing along nicely so that sucks man.

Perhaps it would be wise to take some shots of the plant itself, though my digital camera is nearly 10 years old.
I will return with more pictures.

33275vq.jpg

rapyxs.jpg

rjo9hu.jpg

xxdzl.jpg

jzo1i.jpg

2zylj79.jpg

that should be enough pics  lol  

I stand 6 ft 4inches and the top of the plant is almost as tall as I am.

my fence is 4 feet tall and the plant is about a 14 inches above that, also the plant is in a wooden box & stands 1 1/2 feet from the ground but the dirt is only filled in the box about half way up. so it's roughly 5 feet tall from the base of the plant to the very top. it's got a ton of leaves on it and spreads out nice & thick.

btw, this is only 1 plant  and not several plants close to each other

As Romy6 says, your pods look VERY like a 7-pot of some description. It`s hard (read impossible) to say which one, as there are quite a few that look like that. It`s also tricky to tell them apart from flavour, as well. There are flavour differences, but unless you do a direct comparison with each type, I doubt anyone could do it blind. 

Great growing, though. Fantastic-looking plant and pods. :clap:

Interesting.. I guess what confuses me here is running across hundreds of images across the net that look so similar to each other in the images but completely different what they are calling them.. so either some are simply mis identified /labeled wrong or there are similar plants?

here is an example: in this picture which looks almost  identical in shape and the surface bumps and the way the air looks sucked out of it..and yet the image taker is calling it a peperoncino-piccante-bih-jolokia in Italian a bih jolokia =bhut

peperoncino-piccante-bih-jolokia-02.jpg

and here we have the exact same thing almost except this guy is calling it a  7 Pod ME (Mother of Evil)

7PodMEripening.jpg

*shrugs*  I guess it's whatever i want it to be called and so I will call it  Bih-7pot!!  j/k

Ok.. so it's some sort of 7pod/pot which is what I suspected anyway and I am fine with that.  

thanks both Nigel & Romy6.

Back