• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod 7 pod Congo SR Gigantic

It`s unlikely that you have a natural mutation, possible, but very unlikely. They are not SR 7-pod Gigantic is far more likely and are probably an accidental cross. Contact Pepperlover and I`m sure they will help you out. Great seller and they stand behind their products. 

Oh dear!  The great "Pepperlover is the greatest" statement again.  I think if you reside in N America you have some chance of receiving the correct goods and getting them exchanged.  If you reside elsewhere, well tough! I cannot afford to send the seeds back from South Africa - just not worth my while.  For the record:  my Congo Gigantic SR yielded 1 plant that fits the description.  The rest were "brown 7 pots", "burgundy 7 pots", "douglah" and a mutant (double flowers) thing that looks like a small "jonah".  I put them in inverted commas because that's the closest thing I can find to call them - I never received them as such so no use calling them that.

So yellow brainstrains seem par for the course.  

[SIZE=medium]HI Superman and everybody[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I hope you guys doing well..[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This is has been very crazy cold weather….[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Now finally some pods are maturing[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]In regard to this pepper I had similar issues…[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I had some turning yellow... [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]
wwg9.jpg

ucyo.jpg

i think your pods should get much bigger as the first harvest of any pepper is just small and deformed in many cases...
keep us updated how this turns...
the yellow one is not as hot as the red one... but it has strong fruity aroma

If these are the 7Pot Congo SR from Chris,he had two different kinds. One was superior in size to the other. Mine were big,and were more closely related to the Congo's rather than 7's. Still waiting on pods this year,but last season they grew very large 20-25g. This is a crappy picture but you get the idea of the size.
2012-08-24_20-20-27_601-1.jpg

Back