• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7 Pot Lava From Pepperlover.com

Awesome review James, as usual. That looked like one mean sob and you handled that very well. And HALLELUJAH she is finally releasing the lava! Thanks so much for the info on the release date man. I've had pepperlover.com as my homepage for the past 2 months just waiting to see if any of the lavas were going to be released this fall. Have been in love with this and it's brothers/sisters along with the choc brain strain ever since I first saw/heard about them. Hotter than the reaper would be awesome lol. Have you had a chance to try her choc brain strain James? Have seen many of your reviews but don't remember seeing it. It looks like a monster! Keep up the great reviews

Scorched said:
Awesome review James, as usual. That looked like one mean sob and you handled that very well. And HALLELUJAH she is finally releasing the lava! Thanks so much for the info on the release date man. I've had pepperlover.com as my homepage for the past 2 months just waiting to see if any of the lavas were going to be released this fall. Have been in love with this and it's brothers/sisters along with the choc brain strain ever since I first saw/heard about them. Hotter than the reaper would be awesome lol. Have you had a chance to try her choc brain strain James? Have seen many of your reviews but don't remember seeing it. It looks like a monster! Keep up the great reviews
Thanks! I have the chocolate brain strain to review. I have 1 or 2 more super hots to review this season and then i'll be taking a break until next season. 

Wait? there is a release date? :party:
Scorched said:

well at 3:30 James does say in mid october she will have seeds for "this one right here" which is the red lava. unless he was mistaken or I heard wrong. I figured Judy gave him that info since he's reviewing her pod

From what I understand, capsaicin is a family of molecules, each with it's own characteristics in terms of how people perceive heat, e.g. slow build versus fast build.

I wonder if all of the top-end superhots show a trend toward one of those particular molecules and it can be identified by a common particular taste ?

I haven't had the pleasure ( :shocked: ) of trying any of the hybrids and so forth that are recognised as "hotter" than your average 7 Pot/TS Butch T, but I wonder what I am in for taste wise when some of my plants produce fruit this year (such as the Choc Bhutlah).

Having said all of that, Judy, bring on the Lava - it looks great and going to spank more than enough unsuspecting victims I'm sure :D

Regards,

Tim

I have to wait for a response from Judy. I may be mistaken on the Lava. I just read our conversation and she was referring to the Caramel 7 Pot. She did say many other breeds would be released as well at that time. Hopefully i'm not wrong, but if I am then I take the full force of everyone's frustration. lol 

I was wrong. They are not ready yet. Judy will be releasing some new verities later this month, but I am wrong about the Lava! I apologize  for miss reading this one! 

Smokin James said:
I feel very bad for giving the wrong info. Just for that I have to review the chocolate brain strain tonight.

That's totally fine James, no harm done. So many varieties out there now and so many new ones popping up everyday it's easy to get things crossed. The lavas will be ready one day and that day will be awesome lol. Can't wait to see your chocolate brain strain review. From what I've seen of others reviews you're in for one helluva ride.

Back