7-pot strain ID

Okay, my chocolate Trinidad scorpion and chocolate habaneros are finally, and literally, showing their true colors. 
My 7-pots appear to be starting to do the same, but there is something odd about them. First, while all of the other peppers that aren't yet ripe are emerald green, the 7-pots are a more pale, pasty green. 
Secondly, the ones that do appear to be developing pigment are developing a very odd shade of brown/purple, not at all like the brown on the previously mentioned peppers.
What strain is this?
NOTE: The flash took the purple out of the colour, but you get the idea. 
515px-7_pot_with_colour.jpg

My 7 pots plant from THSC had pale pods as well. They were from 2009 seed stock. Your pods look more Jonah like as Mitch said. Mine were more elongated. 

I have something similar happening to my Jay's Peach Ghost-Scorps. They are a pale green color (as expected), but the ones with too much sun are getting similar purple tones. The purple is probably nothing more than excessive sun exposure.

Really interested to see if this 7 pot plant of yours turns out yellow/peach.

I agree with sun tan.

My red habs are a pale green and I like it:

Dorset Nagas are very dark green and I like that too:

I guess this is a typical green. Just wanted to post the pic. :P ( Red Savina Hab ):

Thanks for answers, guys. It's gone straight from green to orange very quickly now, if that's any help.
Just another question, how do Jonahs and sun tans rate? The tag wasn't very specific, just giving the entire heat range for the 7 pot. 

What we meant was suntan as a defense (?) - don't know how else to put it- against the sun shining directly on the pod. Not a variety. From what I hear Jonahs are probably an 8.

7 Pots are Pretty up there.

Naga Sadow said:
I have something similar happening to my Jay's Peach Ghost-Scorps. They are a pale green color (as expected), but the ones with too much sun are getting similar purple tones. The purple is probably nothing more than excessive sun exposure.

What he said. And it is nothing to worry about. My datils do it all the time.

PepperDaddler said:
What we meant was suntan as a defense (?) - don't know how else to put it- against the sun shining directly on the pod. Not a variety. From what I hear Jonahs are probably an 8.

7 Pots are Pretty up there.

What he said. And it is nothing to worry about. My datils do it all the time.
Ah, sorry. I was confused because you appeared to be answering the main question regarding what strain it was. But thanks anyway. 

Its OK.

But yes, suntan is normal and will not affect anything at all. At least the plant is showing signs it is healthy and at least you don't have BER (blossom end rot).

Just one more thing, are unripe superhots and habs edible?
Asking because there is a full-sized chocolate scorpion and a Caribbean red that are almost completely ripe but still have a trace of green and orange respectively. Are these edible? 

Back