trade 7 Pot - Trinidad Scorpion - Fajita Bell - (Golden Cayenne?) - Hungarian Wax SEEDS for Trade.

I would like some new varieties to grow via trade - if not, you may get these free with a SASBE.
Only willing to trade in the continental United States.

I have the following for trade {or free}(each pack has roughly 10 seeds) :
  • Trinidad Scorpion outdoor pollinated ( 8 packs )
  • Trinidad Scorpion indoor pollinated ( 1 pack) - although hand pollinated, I do have 7 pots in the room so fan caused cross pollination may occur.
  • 7 Pot outdoor pollinated (13 Packs)
  • 7 Pot indoor pollinated (7 Packs) - although hand pollinated, I do have scorpions in the room so fan caused cross pollination may occur.
  • Fajita Bell ( 17 packs) - Outdoor pollinated
  • Golden Cayenne? (5 Packs) - Outdoor Pollinated - note - the label said golden cayenne, but they turned red - they're about twice the size of regular cayenne though. They do have a small transition window from green to red that has golden hues.
  • Hungarian Wax (8 Packs) - Outdoor pollinated.
  • Standard Cayenne (10+ Packs) - Outdoor pollinated.
I don't want any of the above and the following (as I already have these):
  • orange habanero
  • Bhut Jolokia
  • Moruga
  • Brain Strain
  • Trinidad Scorpion (Butch T)
  • 7 pot
I would like just about any seeds from peppers at equal to or greater than (heat wise) a standard habanero. Yellow varieties of any of those I already have would also be nice. But I'm willing to trade for just about anything you deem worthy of a trade.

If you have nothing to trade but still want something - PM me for my address, and what you want - in the SASBE have your username, the seeds you wanted and appropriate postage. Please don't wait more than a week to send it my way, and please let me know when you sent it out. For any Redditors viewing this who are unsure of the terminology or who have any questions just message me back where you came from.

Post with your offer and what you'd like (first come first serve) and I'll PM you with my information.

I'll trade something with you even though I have all 3 you are sending. I'll take a 7 pot from indoors, thanks. PM me and I'll provide address.

I have huge Golden Habanero, White Habanero and Naga Morich...all OP - You can check out my GLOG to see what I have growing.

I'll trade something with you even though I have all 3 you are sending. I'll take a 7 pot from indoors, thanks. PM me and I'll provide address.

I have huge Golden Habanero, White Habanero and Naga Morich...all OP - You can check out my GLOG to see what I have growing.

Sold! lol PM on its way

i have
  • Red Savina
    Scotch bonnet
    red habanero
    Fatalii
    Devil's Tongue i will trade all these for 1 pack bhut, 1 pack scorpion, and 1 pack indoor 7pot

Back