• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7po(t/d)

from chileseeds

7potchilliseeds.jpg

is this a typical look for a 7pot? it doesn't look like any of the round chiles that everyone else has, but it looks exactly like some i grew a couple years ago and tried to find out what they were, i got them in the mail from a member on here and they were either scorpion or 7pot but :O i didn't think they were.

what do you think?

teh purple penguins said:
from chileseeds

7potchilliseeds.jpg

is this a typical look for a 7pot? it doesn't look like any of the round chiles that everyone else has, but it looks exactly like some i grew a couple years ago and tried to find out what they were, i got them in the mail from a member on here and they were either scorpion or 7pot but :O i didn't think they were.

what do you think?

I grew these last year from chilliseeds they came out rounder than their picture but not too bad for un garanteed seed but i also grew the scorpions from them and had anything but one came out as an yellow hab! they are gennerally a good company and ship very quickly and hopefully the seed will become better sourced in the future but i will only buy nagas and other varieties from them now and leaving the un proven ones to the test of time

teh purple penguins said:
from chileseeds

what do you think?

Hey man,

Yes that is the original/regular 7 pot/pod. Iv'e grown it for 5 years and it's insanly hot. After came the jonah, brainstrain, douglah, barrackpore, primo,

Back