7pot bubblegum

Looking for some pods that have the red up the stem correct pheno. Know some folks out there are growing them. Let me know it you have any you can part with. Want some to try out and also to grow next season. Thanks

Jason

if you find some extra i take them off your hands.  Or all of them.  Seems like you have to be in some secret club to be given these seeds.  

jedisushi06 said:
if you find some extra i take them off your hands.  Or all of them.  Seems like you have to be in some secret club to be given these seeds.  
Sadly, it seems that goes for several very neat varieties. Seems to me you'd want others to have you to thank for their own awesome pods.

Scarlet Fire said:
Sadly, it seems that goes for several very neat varieties. Seems to me you'd want others to have you to thank for their own awesome pods.
only the cool people are allowed in the Bubblegum 7growers club.  

seeds are drying folks./.... by next week.. please PM me your addy

i cant really send out pods.. as i have what i have due to my dogs.

not only did my dogs do this once.. but twice

before dog attacks and spider mites

i dont know of people that are greedy here with seeds except those trying to stabilize a pepper
i posted before.. please by patient and ill have seeds

also waiting for the ones on the plant to ripen

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
sure is.,. and its hanging on for dear life... literally by black electrical tape... hahahaabout twenty pods left.. =( hoping they ripen before the next dog attack
And the black electrical tape secret has been disclosed ;) .....

KD is a solid dude.

....that mother plant will be around for years. Plants like a good broken stem every now and then..

Thanks for all the replies have talked to King and new his situation with the dog those pods look great. Will defiantly take some seeds.
Thought there may be some one out there with some pods too. Thanks again.

Jason

Some ppl are growing out the variety and trying to get it more stable and not have it throw out the off-phenotype. The f3 this year were still way unstable. Out of 5 plants this year, 2 grew true and the other 3 grew the off-phenotype. I have a friend that was 0 for 6 on the same f3 from the same f2 plant. Ppl just don't want to give out something that may not grow true. Then ppl grow it and start giving out the off-phenotype out calling it the BG7 and trading it and selling it as the true thing. I have seen it with other new varieties. Actually it does more harm then good for the variety. Some want the next coolest variety and I totally understand, but some don't care about how stable it is. The "want" overpowers whats best. Spreading something so unstable  is just doing it a dis-service to the variety and the ppl wanting to grow it in the future. Just waters down  the variety like so many now. I like to share varieties and do this as a hobby, I just hate to see a special varitey get its legs knocked out before it has a chance to get going. I have the variety and as soon as I see that it is not pumping out the off-phenotype, I'll give out freely. Some say thats hoarding, its called be responible about a new variety and if someone has asked you to hold off on giving it out, I honor my word. Some ppl think you should give out every f1 that is made or comes along and that kind of thinking just hurts the hobby I love. I've seen many ppl be taken by companys selling off or fake phenotypes and I hate to see that, especially months later when they have put in all that time and love to see it is not what they bought or traded for. Sorry for the rant guys/girls just my op on the subject. :) 

Some ppl are growing out the variety and trying to get it more stable and not have it throw out the off-phenotype. The f3 this year were still way unstable. Out of 5 plants this year, 2 grew true and the other 3 grew the off-phenotype. I have a friend that was 0 for 6 on the same f3 from the same f2 plant. Ppl just don't want to give out something that may not grow true. Then ppl grow it and start giving out the off-phenotype out calling it the BG7 and trading it and selling it as the true thing. I have seen it with other new varieties. Actually it does more harm then good for the variety. Some want the next coolest variety and I totally understand, but some don't care about how stable it is. The "want" overpowers whats best. Spreading something so unstable is just doing it a dis-service to the variety and the ppl wanting to grow it in the future. Just waters down the variety like so many now. I like to share varieties and do this as a hobby, I just hate to see a special varitey get its legs knocked out before it has a chance to get going. I have the variety and as soon as I see that it is not pumping out the off-phenotype, I'll give out freely. Some say thats hoarding, its called be responible about a new variety and if someone has asked you to hold off on giving it out, I honor my word. Some ppl think you should give out every f1 that is made or comes along and that kind of thinking just hurts the hobby I love. I've seen many ppl be taken by companys selling off or fake phenotypes and I hate to see that, especially months later when they have put in all that time and love to see it is not what they bought or traded for. Sorry for the rant guys/girls just my op on the subject. :)

That is why I said I was looking for the correct Phenotype. I would grow them out and would destroy plants that were not the correct type. It is a hobby for me too. So why not have more people growing it and also trying to get it more stable. If you were ask not to give out seeds then I can see you not giving out seeds or pods. Folks that are going to sell fakes are just going to do it not much you can do about it but spread the word who they are. It is not fun to buy seeds spend the time growing them and they are not what they were sold as. But I ask for the correct type knowing it is not stable and knowing and hoping some of the seeds will grow true. If they do I would share them too. Is that not what our hobby is about growing and sharing. I would be happy to pay for some pods I know it takes time and money to grow them. Thanks

Jason

Well speaking for myself, I was told not to give out and wait til it was producing the correct phenotype everytime. My seeds came from a true phenotype and still pumped out alot of wrong ones. If I give my word not to give out then I honor it. Integrity and friendship means more to me then plant varieties. Hope you understand were I'm coming from. :)

There is no 100% true phenotype, just an f3 at this stage.

Well speaking for myself, I was told not to give out and wait til it was producing the correct phenotype everytime. My seeds came from a true phenotype and still pumped out alot of wrong ones. If I give my word not to give out then I honor it. Integrity and friendship means more to me then plant varieties. Hope you understand were I'm coming from. :)
I do if I was ask by some one giving me seeds not to share them then that is what I would do or maybe not grow them at all if that was the case. I like to swap trade and share what I grow. But you are right if you gave them your word you would not give out seeds you should not with out there permission. Hope you get more and more that are growing true that is the goal for every one I am sure.

Still looking for pods think I can get some seeds but would like a few pods to try out the taste and also save the seeds from them.
Thanks

Jason

Back