• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

7Sauce (molho)

Hola Pepper Friends.
been awhile, My Mother was just down in Brazil Santa Efigena BH visiting her boyfriend and i jumped on the ocassion to ask her to snag me some of the coolest hottest peppers she could find out in the markest and what not. after almost two month of looking she told me she got seeds from peppers called sevensauce or 7sauce i asked her if they were talking or probably refering to 7 pod and she said no it was different. soo im pretty pumped to grow this one out and see what i got. i will post progress. I have a good amount of seed to :)

its probably most definately chinense seeing that all the locals claimed it beeing the hottest. i will try and get more info from my ma. she said she met a serious pepper grower from down theyre. i will prob get in touch directly with him hopefully. 7molhos yes thats what they called it. i never heard about it just saw someone asking bout it too.

Good to see you back. Glad to see you are ok. I sent you an email, as your PMs are full. Hope I can talk you out of a few seeds. What other varieties did you get?

Its bloody interesting growing chillies isnt it. Always something new. I love it.
I will keep you updated on the 7 Molhos I have.

Hi Nate, your inbox must be full
if your got some of the 7 molhos seeds to spare maybe we can do a trade?
I grew what was supposed to be one last year but it turned out to be some sort of Annuum.

whats up brad. no that the only variety she sent me so it better be good. haha. ill put some seeds aside for ya.

me likey chiles too!sandgroper that'd be sweet.

Grant I'd love to do a trade! I got yours put aside right now.

whats up brad. no that the only variety she sent me so it better be good. haha. ill put some seeds aside for ya.

me likey chiles too!sandgroper that'd be sweet.

Grant I'd love to do a trade! I got yours put aside right now.

Nate, I would love a few over this side of Oz too if there are any left over. 3 of mine are up now and looking strong so will have seed from these ones to compare to and swap with.

Back