• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

8/10/13 :o

7/9/13
I had just watered the habs in the background, the ground soaks up the water really fast so it won't be muddy like that all day.
wGP9bSK.jpg

KOLXrxx.jpg

IQYVPwr.jpg

Biggest pepper :)
dHW4nwr.jpg

7/30/13 
THE SURPRISE!

My First almost ripe Hab. (they are all teeny xP)
DEhE18p.jpg

Bottom
3bTVNMm.jpg

Turning Orange, so close to being almost ripe :D
eC14tMm.jpg

Bhut is dark green now and bigger than it was, there isn't any other growth on the plants except for new leaves. 
gYMmOMy.jpg

8/1/13 

So, I watered my plants with Maxi Bloom and apparently my crappy grass loves it.

Before
3CZ1DeV.jpg

After. It was so long I had to cut some with scissors because it was way too long for the weed whacker.
u3ppXWU.jpg

Fence to keep Mya and Gage out.
ZIBdCig.jpg

The habs on the plants in the fenced in area, these aren't stunted (minus the teeny plant.)
FpqnWhV.jpg

urRUHPN.jpg

Stunted hab plant
0XY6ZYf.jpg

xJfZHrn.jpg

nPvF4Cb.jpg

Bhut :) and next to it is my brother's hab, it is getting flower buds :) 
3VlZDJ7.jpg

The black thing is Mya's toy, forgot I had it in my hand when I took the pic. xP 
gRikcsB.jpg

When the Pods are Rockin' don't come a knockin'!

Sweet little grow you've got going on Lauren. What the hell was going on with that grass lol? And what kind of weed whacker are you using that can't do the job of sissors???? Hahaha, that's awesome.

Congrats on the pods.

3/5King said:
When the Pods are Rockin' don't come a knockin'!

Sweet little grow you've got going on Lauren. What the hell was going on with that grass lol? And what kind of weed whacker are you using that can't do the job of sissors???? Hahaha, that's awesome.

Congrats on the pods.

shes using my crappy black and decker one ... whatever uses those battery packs

PexPeppers said:

shes using my crappy black and decker one ... whatever uses those battery packs

Haha yeah, apparently it was crab grass, the roots are a little smaller than a tom plants roots.... fucking strong as shit. 
His weed whacker worked when I cut it down, it was just too damn thick. 

8/10/13
Tommy got a much needed hair cut
ufoAevv.jpg

No, not all of the trash can is tom clippings, just the top layer.
gpBiozh.jpg

Probably planning on taking the biggest ones to pex so he can over-winter them then I can re-plant them next season.
pNjpUaB.jpg

And my BHUT! :D Finally starting to ripen.
TvmvwAh.jpg

Back