• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics 8/31/08 Pics and Update

That looks lovely Talas. Do you get a lot of Squirrels too? A month or two ago I stopped the car to let a red one cross the road.

HPFF your harvest looks fab!
Talas your beautiful garden with its green grass and all that talk of our wildlife has made me homesick! What a lovely garden. When we lived in UK we had a badger that used to come everynight to our garden. He came religiously for four years. When we first saw him we thought a dog had broke into the bin, opening the back door we foudn him tucking into the remains of a hot chicken madras from the Indian takeaway, so maybe badgers are chilli heads too!

rainbowberry said:
That looks lovely Talas. Do you get a lot of Squirrels too? A month or two ago I stopped the car to let a red one cross the road.

tori said:
HPFF your harvest looks fab!
Talas your beautiful garden with its green grass and all that talk of our wildlife has made me homesick! What a lovely garden. When we lived in UK we had a badger that used to come everynight to our garden. He came religiously for four years. When we first saw him we thought a dog had broke into the bin, opening the back door we foudn him tucking into the remains of a hot chicken madras from the Indian takeaway, so maybe badgers are chilli heads too!

Yep we have a lot Squirrel Hooligan youngsters..Who play with the wood pigeons getting drunk on the elderberry's its funny to watch :lol:

Hey we all get homesick..Ill exchange Spain for my house for a week could do with some warm weather,Its great to get a rappor with the local wildlife and it looks like your badger considered your house as the local takeaway with all foods available to him/her :lol:

Hey HPFF...aren't you glad you didn't "trash the whole operation"...

you have done much better by far than I did in my first season AND your scotch bonnet looks simply mouth watering...man, I love those things...

agree with Paul...not just the color bot pod shape...that's gotta be an orange hab...

Thanks again all. Yep AJ I am glad I didnt quit but part of
me still wishes I had because its almost an obsesion (sp)now:lol:
as for the Hab if it is an Orange Hab well lawsuit
against Bonnie Plants FALSE ADVERTIZMENT :lol::lol:

Get them seed suppliers in court H.P.F.F Show em ya habs...:lol:

Even Better lock in the garden with the Hybrids :D

talas said:

"Your Honor,I purchased this plant thinking it was the worlds hottest Hab.It is just an Orange Hab,therefore I am seeking
damages for false advertizment and emotioninal distress.
I am seeking $2.49 for the plant and $10.000 for distress:lol::lol:

HotPeppersFlyFishing;104321][QUOTE=talas said:

"Your Honor,I purchased this plant thinking it was the worlds hottest Hab.It is just an Orange Hab,therefore I am seeking
damages for false advertizment and emotioninal distress.
I am seeking $2.49 for the plant and $10.000 for distress:lol::lol:

Hows about just the $2.49 me poor..It cow day below

cow-01.gif

Picked 4 Tabasco pods today saved the seeds and dehydrated
the pods:) Tomorrow or Friday I will have some harvest pics
Big Jim Tams Hab and fatalli's all getting ripe :) and
after a weeks search found a cabin with good prices and
awesome location for Gunners upcoming 1st trip/hunt :)
but its not til Oct 13th :(

Thanks Talas. It will be fun,now if I can get the G/F to
walk with me an gunner thru the woods now that would be a bonus:lol: Grilled Grouse and or Woodcock with Chile's afterwards (hopefully):lol:

HotPeppersFlyFishing said:
Thanks Talas. It will be fun,now if I can get the G/F to
walk with me an gunner thru the woods now that would be a bonus:lol: Grilled Grouse and or Woodcock with Chile's afterwards (hopefully):lol:

Nice my friend a romantic walk in the woods that is :lol:

Back