• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

A big thanks...

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Members make a forum, and you guys are responsible for the success of THP. Just wanted to say thanks to all the regulars. You know who you are.

LUCKYDOG said:
Thanks to this forum I becoming more "regular" :)

haha painfully regular? :P

i'm glad to be part of this forum. i've gotten some great ideas here as well as tried some sauces i wouldn't have known about otherwise. also glad to see that there are new members all the time. on top of that, everyone seems very cool and laid back.

Yeah, you all kick ass! In this forum through the years I've gotten several great recommendations on products, quite a few laughs, and have gotten to meet Marco - and look forward to meeting others if I ever get out of school and can get to the Firey Foods show; and most touching of all, the love and concern several members PM'ed me after the shootings in April.

Thankfully we have the internet so we can all view Passow's rise to chili stardom :)

Man, how many years have some of us been here for? I've come to love you all very much (I'm a hippy after all, we have lot's of love to give...and flower, love and flower...and peppers too, love, flowers, and peppers). I fell very much part of what I would call a "family" when I read all of you guys' posts.

dreamtheatervt said:
Thankfully we have the internet so we can all view Passow's rise to chili stardom :)
Am I really starting to get that famous? I huess my first hint should have been how half the vendor's at the Fiery Foods show last year knew me... :)

Hillbilly Chili said:
Holy sh*t. Dream just said "Passow's" and "Rise" in the same sentence. Run for the hills!!!!!!!!!!!!:P
lol

imaguitargod said:
Am I really starting to get that famous? I huess my first hint should have been how half the vendor's at the Fiery Foods show last year knew me... :)

lol
You, Defcon, and Earl are good at marketing... the only problem is you don't have a product to market :P. But the mullet is making a comeback.

THP...

You built this place, we found it, and we stayed. Now look at the list of characters you have hanging out here!!!

I'm just glad that I'm one of 'em!!!

DevilDuck said:
THP...

You built this place, we found it, and we stayed. Now look at the list of characters you have hanging out here!!!

I'm also one of those characters :lol::lol:
you did a great job on making this site THP

Major operation in Apr. Double Masectomy. 10 weeks intense Chemo, accelerated schedule. Last Fri. Major hernia operation. Lost her BP and spent 2 days in ICU. Back today to remove last tube and staples(40+). Boob operation in the works now. Just a cute, small, perky set, maybe a B-.:)

She isn't trying to impress anybody, just happy to still be here.:)

tinner666 said:
Major operation in Apr. Double Masectomy. 10 weeks intense Chemo, accelerated schedule. Last Fri. Major hernia operation. Lost her BP and spent 2 days in ICU. Back today to remove last tube and staples(40+). Boob operation in the works now. Just a cute, small, perky set, maybe a B-.:)

She isn't trying to impress anybody, just happy to still be here.:)

Yikes! I'm glad she's ok! That's a horrible thing to have to go though.

I would also like to say thanks to the regulars. You guys really make this a fun place to be. Been a member of a lot of forums, this is the only one I have stayed at, and still don't wanna leave. THANK YOU!!

Back