free A couple of free NagaBon plants in Central Texas...

I know there are lots of Texas members and many of you run up and down I-35 regularly. I'm in Waco so maybe this will interest someone from the Austin or DFW areas that may be passing thru.

Here is the deal: I ordered Trinidad Scorpian, Bhut Jalokia and Bih Jalokia seeds from THSC back in January. Neil was kind enough to toss in a bag of his NagaBon seeds and suggested that I share them with friends. After germinating I gave away half to local friends for their gardens but still have 5 small plants of this variety and am willing to give 2 of those away. They are healthy and have even survived the insane winds of the last 2 weeks. They are in potting mix/sterile soil/vermiculite in 3.5 gallon pots and have received nothing but one fish emulsion watering. I don't need trades because I also had Cross Country Nurseries send me a dozen super hots so I have all I need.

I'd post a picture but am challenged! If interested and you want to see I'll send a picture or two to your phone.

Hey doug76712, welcome to THP! :cheers:
First I moved your post to the proper forum/section.
Second I too am growing the NagaBons and according to Neil they're awesome chiles.

Enjoy your stay.

I sure do EM. I work right on I-35 so let me know when he'll be passing thru and I'll take them to work with me. Or if he passes thru after business hours I'll be happy to meet him up at the interstate.

I sure do EM. I work right on I-35 so let me know when he'll be passing thru and I'll take them to work with me. Or if he passes thru after business hours I'll be happy to meet him up at the interstate.

Thanks, Doug! She literally drove through today on her way back to Tyler, but if the plant is still available, I'd love to coordinate for the next time she comes through. I'll PM you at that time.

Thanks for the response!

Back