• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

A Few Caribbean Reds Outta The Garden

Here is a few caribbean reds i picked yesterday out of the garden the weather here has been great so it was an excellent day to get out and pick a few and they are HOT

09060812291.jpg

09060812301.jpg

09060812351.jpg

09060814141.jpg

yes i am going to try to smoke a few of them, some for salsa and the majority will be dehydrated for winter chilli and soups MMMMMM can almost taste it now :mouthonfire: gotta pick the Cayenne's today and there is a ton of them... will post pics of them also

thats a bunch of reds...very nice...I lost all my caribbean reds to root rot...its good to see someone that is having a good year with them...

i bet there is 10X that many pods that are not red yet still on the plants.... i am sorry to hear about the RR AJ that straight up sucks :(

just a suggestion...have you thought about making paste out of some of the peppers?...works really good for cooking...

Omri said:
Can clean it out in a single day. especially today (*HUNGRY*).
Hey Omri,
I assume you are joking but then again I have read some of your posts and it has made me curious. Have you actually ever spent a day consuming say 20-30 Caribbean Reds?

Josh said:
Hey Omri,
I assume you are joking but then again I have read some of your posts and it has made me curious. Have you actually ever spent a day consuming say 20-30 Caribbean Reds?
Actually I am NOT joking, but thanks for making me feel like a chile hog. :(
I'll only eat a few straight up, but that's usually when I'm on my drunk side.
Hungry + chiles in every meal = more than 20-30 chiles. :shocked:

That's not just me, right? right?... right?!

EDIT:
Meh deep fried snack! it hurtz, but in good way! :D
imageupload125723700fo4.jpg

They look lovely Mr. Mulcher. I've never tasted a Caribbean Red but I'm growing them this year so I'm looking forward to getting some.

Omri said:
Actually I am NOT joking, but thanks for making me feel like a chile hog. :(
I'll only eat a few straight up, but that's usually when I'm on my drunk side.
Hungry + chiles in every meal = more than 20-30 chiles. :shocked:

That's not just me, right? right?... right?!

EDIT:
Meh deep fried snack! it hurtz, but in good way! :D
imageupload125723700fo4.jpg
Hahaha, sorry that was not my intention but that certainly is impressive. It sounds more manageable having them in your cooking but for some reason when I read that I pictured you sitting down with a bowl of chilis like a bowl of chips and chewing them down one after the other.

rainbowberry said:
They look lovely Mr. Mulcher. I've never tasted a Caribbean Red but I'm growing them this year so I'm looking forward to getting some.

they are quite warm if you know what i mean :mouthonfire::mouthonfire:

Back