• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics a few harvest pics

Hi everyone, I havent been around for a while, too busy with school and whatnot. Anyways, here is a few pics of last weeks mini-harvest.

I assume you all can figure out what ones are what: Golden Greek, Santa Fe, Thick and thin Cayenne, Earbob, jalapeño,valero, yellow mushroom, and the little tiny red one is a chitelpin from one of the plants in the school greenhouse
P1012056.jpg

P1012060.jpg

From left to right, Big Jim, Fatalii, Red Lantern Hab, Orange Hab, Scotch Bonnet, and Sapporo. ( I think i put the hab varieties out too late as its late august and I am just starting to get some flowers, oh well)
P1012054.jpg

Tobago Seasoning
P1012046.jpg

Beautiful peppers!

So, what do you think of the Tobago Seasoning? I grew it for the first time this year, and it's just...nothing to write home about. I still like the Grenada Seasoning and Trinidad Seasoning peppers more for a mild hab-type. It did have a little more kick than I expected from a seasoning pepper, but I still probably won't plant it again.

gardenkiller said:
I hate to answer for someone else, but they look like grow bags to me.

correct, they are 3 gallon grow bags, i found them to be a lot more convenient than pots.

Pam, I havent been able to pick any ripe Tobago Seasoning pods yet. I think I am about a month away from having any ripe ones so I will let you know what I think of them in a months time.

Cheers,

Greg

congrats on the harvest, I think people that have smaller harvests cherish the chiles more. I also only get a small bowl of chiles at a time or even less.

Back