• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

pics A few pepper pics 7-18-10

Getting good pod set on the orange habs.

DSCF2083.jpg

DSCF2081.jpg

Tabasco

DSCF2079.jpg

Super Chili

DSCF2077.jpg

Continued

Nu Mex Big Jim

DSCF2086.jpg

Superhots - Bhut Jolokia, Trinidad Scorpion, Congos, 7 Pod Brain Strain & 7 pot

DSCF2092.jpg

California Wonder Bell

DSCF2088.jpg

Hungarian Hot Wax

DSCF2089.jpg

Thanks everyone for you nice comments! Can't wait until the superhots start producing. They are getting a few pods setting now, so it should'nt be long now. woohoo!!!!

Wow...they're all in pots? How come you didn't plant them in the ground? I bet they'd get a lot bigger if you did.

Then again....I kill nearly everything I plant! :lol:

great harvest! how long do they typically take in the dehydrator?? i have some cherries in mine right now going on 24 hours and i am getting very impatient. lol

very nice CJ...looks like our plants are doing about the same....I got a couple of pods on the bhuts, 7s, and scorpions, and the yellow habs are going wild...

I think the "cool snap" we had the first of July really teased us...now with the hot weather back upon us, I betcha a dollar to a donut pod set will decrease if not totally stop for the chinense until it cools down again....

great harvest! how long do they typically take in the dehydrator?? i have some cherries in mine right now going on 24 hours and i am getting very impatient. lol

For the thick fleshed pods I slice them in half or even quarters for the larger ones to shorten drying time.

nice! those superchilis produce tons of peppers. as soon as you pull one off , five more appear. when your nuclears cut loose you'l have one hell of a harvest.

Back