• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

a growing question

haberano? lol:) I like that
A lot of store bought habaneros are hybrids in which case they won't breed true. Also a lot of store bought habs are bred for lower heat for the gringos:) Seeds are cheap enough or free if you find some generous members but in my opinion there are many much better, more flavorful peppers out there to try especially if you can find decent orange habs at your local store

POTAWIE said:
haberano? lol:) I like that
A lot of store bought habaneros are hybrids in which case they won't breed true. Also a lot of store bought habs are bred for lower heat for the gringos:) Seeds are cheap enough or free if you find some generous members but in my opinion there are many much better, more flavorful peppers out there to try especially if you can find decent orange habs at your local store

Agreed. I grew some orange habs last year that were WAY hotter than the ones you get at the store. And yes, there are a bunch of other peppers out there that are more flavorful (to me anyways.)

Shoot me a PM with your address Butcher, i can send you a couple different kinds of seeds that you will probably like, some habanero seeds too.

Matt50680 said:
Shoot me a PM with your address Butcher, i can send you a couple different kinds of seeds that you will probably like, some habanero seeds too.

Good man, god i love this forum :D

Matt50680 said:

Me too if you'd like! I have lots of seeds to send.:)

Back