A Ozark Hot Head

Hello y'all! Don't really know how I stumbled across this site but glad to be here!
I discovered I love especially extremely hot peppers once a long time ago when I bit into a Scotch Bonnet Habanero not realizing its heat value and went ahead and gobbled it down...thinking it was a cute little bell pepper of some sort, at my local Winn Dixie.
The rest of the story you can only imagine... and even somehow got it into my eyes trying to wipe my brow from the out pouring of sweat. Not a pretty picture! There was a nice little Mexican lady standing there feeling my apparent pain. After learning much respect, I soon became so addicted to intense heat I can now just look at photos of them or watch some nut eat a Butch T on YouTube... and skull and eyes even begin to sweat just thinking about it!
I'm growing my first season of some various chili plants and can't wait for harvest!! Anyway I'm happy to be part,to hopefully learn and share with anyone.
Greetings from the Ozarks!

:welcome: from beautiful Lake of the Ozarks just north of you. :onfire:

Just noticed you were originally from N.O. Hey, where y'at?!! I lived for a while on West End Blvd. then grew up in Slidell. What part of N.O. were you from?

Welcome_THP2.gif

Welcome from central Texas. I've been thru Batesville a couple times. My Father lived just North of there in Lynn AR.
Good luck with your season. Mike

:welcome: from beautiful Lake of the Ozarks just north of you. :onfire:

Just noticed you were originally from N.O. Hey, where y'at?!! I lived for a while on West End Blvd. then grew up in Slidell. What part of N.O. were you from?

I lived most of my teen years in Chalmette La. (A Chalmation) but have lived all over the Greater New Orleans areas. Gentilly, 9th ward... when I returned in my 30's I lived on Royal St. for a while.

I lived most of my teen years in Chalmette La. (A Chalmation) but have lived all over the Greater New Orleans areas. Gentilly, 9th ward... when I returned in my 30's I lived on Royal St. for a while.

Ah, Chalmations! :) I spent a lot of time down in the parish in the later 80's. Interesting place.

Back