A picture of my booty

cone9

Extreme Member
As a few of you know I have been anxiously awaiting the ripening of my Lemon Drop peppers.  Of late I have  been able to pick 1 or 2 pods a couple times but today I had all these ripe on one of the plants.  Soon, as my other plants begin to produce, there will be many many more!

To celebrate, if you would like some OP seed from the peppers you see below offer them some glowing compliments for their beauty and be the first to correctly guess how many RIPE peppers I picked today.

Portuge said:
My guess would be that you picked a grand total of 21 ripe peppers...
Nice guess!

Wrong, but nice none-the-less.  

But you don't need to guess - you already have some of these seeds in the pipeline (not in the mail yet, just the pipeline).  I've been waiting for these plants to ripen up enough pods to get your seed ready.  It will be forthcoming soon!

Noah Yates said:

You old dog you!!!!
You old winnwer you!!!

It was more like one of those word problems most of us hated in algebra than a contest, wasn't it?  The info was all there, you just had to plug it in to see the answer I wanted.
PM me your addy. 

Wooohoooo!!!  :party: Hahahaha!!! I knew it.  Well truth be told I have enough seeds for now... I just wanted the glory of victory!!! The Prestige.  Please give the prize to Trever... he seems to be most in need of seeds and technically he was tied for second. :halo:  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Noah Yates said:
 Wooohoooo!!!  :party: Hahahaha!!! I knew it.  Well truth be told I have enough seeds for now... I just wanted the glory of victory!!! The Prestige.  Please give the prize to Trever... he seems to be most in need of seeds and technically he was tied for second. :halo:  :dance: :dance: :dance:

" I love the smell of baccatums in the morning, smells like ... victory!"

MeatHead1313   36 - 22 = 14  winner
Trever1t              12 + 2 = 14   winner
kgetpeppers        41 - 27 = 14  winner
jerrymart              16 - 2 =   14  winner
acrosps57            22 - 9 =  14  winner  (the Atlantic Blue Tang that was keeping the Caulerpa in check died, dammit!  I hate Caulerpa))

PM me your mailing addresses if you'd like seed.  I can put together five packs.

Holy shit!!!! I hadnt thoguht of it that way.... but the math is undeniable.  Mind Blown!!!! 

edit: hold up 22-9=13 ... sorry acrosps57 you did not win :tear:

Noah Yates said:
Holy shit!!!! I hadnt thoguht of it that way.... but the math is undeniable.  Mind Blown!!!! 

edit: hold up 22-9=13 ... sorry acrosps57 you did not win :tear:
Holy Shit!!!!  Now I have to go back to 3rd grade ...again (or typing class, it's hard to tell for sure).

Noah Yates said:
hahaha... this is a fiasco... none of us can do math (or type)
We must be professional athletes.

Back