• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

A Practice run with Berry.

Well I live right up the road from the Tabasco factory and we are in direct line of fire of Berry. Those in buckets are in my shed, the ones in the ground better man up.
c124f2f9ae3815bd53bf33240570a6bf.jpg

Boarider said:
Well I live right up the road from the Tabasco factory and we are in direct line of fire of Berry. Those in buckets are in my shed, the ones in the ground better man up.
c124f2f9ae3815bd53bf33240570a6bf.jpg
For a second there I thought you were making some kind of sauce with berries. Then realized its Barry you are talking about.

Take good care my friend. Hopefully all will be good.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

This is an old thread - and I am sure that you're well past this now - but just wanted to say that you did a real nice turnaround with your plants.  Good on you, man!

solid7 said:
This is an old thread - and I am sure that you're well past this now - but just wanted to say that you did a real nice turnaround with your plants.  Good on you, man!
Thanks man, you helped a lot last year with getting me on the right path.
Other than the two problem plants I told you about this year,I'm humming right along.

Back