A Spicy Hello From Toby

Hello fellow heat enthusiasts!

My name is Toby, and I'm thrilled to be joining thehotpepper.com community. I come from London, where the weather might not always be hot, but my passion for peppers certainly is!

I've been fascinated with spicy foods and chili peppers for as long as I can remember. Whether it's growing them in my garden, experimenting with them in my kitchen, or exploring new hot sauces, my love for all things spicy continues to grow.

In my garden, you'll find an array of pepper varieties like Habaneros, Ghost Peppers, and Carolina Reapers. My quest to create the perfect hot sauce has taken me on a flavourful journey, and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences and recipes with all of you.

I've lurked on this forum for quite some time, learning from your posts and marvelling at your pepper-growing skills. Now, I'm excited to become an active member of this community, engage in discussions, and learn even more from the experts here.

My goal is to connect with like-minded chili-heads, exchange tips, and perhaps even find a few new spicy food challenges to conquer. If you have any questions about my experiences or want to share some of your favourite recipes, don't hesitate to reach out.

Here's to a hot and spicy friendship with all of you!

:welcome: from the Pacific NorthWest,
USA!

Last edited:
1691676881138.png

Back