• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

A spoonful of death...

Well, just an update. My friend got the sauce (he's going to mail it on Tuesday), but the place was out of Jersey Death, so he picked up some After Death instead. How hot is that? I'm thinking it's somewhere between 100k to 300k scovies? Also, does it have that metallic extract taste? Everyone I've seen mention it says it's hot and tasty, so...

~Trexxen

Can't remember Scovies fro AD. I believe 880,000 is the offical for JD.

Never tried a spoonful of either. For the burnt bunn, I suggest filling the tub with ice and doing your business there!:cheers: And that might not be cool enough!:lol:
Been there, done that!:lol:

I have been eating Uncle bigs serial killer every day.
today i ate a small teaspoon full in a bowl of soup then a full teaspoon just befor eating my sub.
I am at the point where it is still dam hot but not as scary as the first drop i tried.
the other day i was being brave and filled a tablespoon and took it like a kid takes cold medicine and i was all this aint so hot so in went another .
2 minutes later i was in hell but a little ice cream and i was eating more..
then at 5 am my lactrose intolerance mixed with 3 full tablepoons of serial killer had my ass in a vice so bad i almost did a bad thing with a freezie.
I am working up to a wing comp in the near future that Uncle Big is doing in my neck of the woods.

shayne

I eat Uncle Bigs sauce all the time. After my first little 2 ounce I went for the 5 oz. I have never tried Blair's Jersey death, but from what I have hear it's about the same SU's as UBSK sauce. After death is mild.

I'd like to see a video of you eating a spoonful of Jesrsy death. Could make you 10K on Ameicas funniest home videos!

I'll show you a video of me doing a teaspoon of Uncle Bigs Serial Killer!:onfire:

My limit of a spoonful of death is the "Ground Zero",but in my opinion she´s got more than 234000 SHU:mouthonfire:!!!!!!!!!

The Sourcs was the strongest i ever tried purely(not a spoonful,only 3 drops)!

Heh. So I survived the taste test last week. And I'm pleased with the results - I got exactly what I wanted.

I tried a drop on the back of a spoon first, to be sure I wasn't in over my head. My first thought was "Damn, that's good sauce!" and the second was "Where's the heat?!". Before I had a chance to think a third time the question was solved - the sauce has a sort of buildup. It really packed a wallop, and at the time a spoonful was a "hell no" thing - that was what I expected the Jersey Death to be like.

After one week, I can now safely say I'm completely and totally immune to After Death's heat level - now it gives me that pleasant burn I want with the flavor I savor. It's a great sauce (and makes a great wing sauce for someone who doesn't have Defcon yet...*sigh* Someday, Trexxen, someday...)

~Trexxen

I use Dave's Insanity Spice (sparingly) and if you get too much what you experience is nothing less than giving birth to napalm or a white phosphorus grenade.

hey, don't get me wrong. I love it very hot n very spicy. But I'm thinking that you don't have to prove yourself to anyone. First of all,
flavor has to be first, heat is secondary.

shayneyasinski said:
2 minutes later i was in hell but a little ice cream and i was eating more..
then at 5 am my lactrose intolerance mixed with 3 full tablepoons of serial killer had my ass in a vice so bad i almost did a bad thing with a freezie.

haha i know how that goes! the other week i had a little too much megadeath and decided i'd just have a small glass of milk. that stuff doesn't sit well in my stomach either. needless to say, i had a few extremely pleasant trips to the bathroom before i went to bed that night. :lol:

Back