• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue?
    Then ask in Identification.

A thank you thread.

Mods, move this if need be. I am the kind of person that has to say something about people that do kind things, I can not help it.

I have done a few seed trades on THP and first let me say everyone I have traded with has been awesome, and to all of you I appreciate it, thank you. I am hoping to do many more as I have several more varieties I am hoping to find before I start germinating for the next season and thanks to a lot of you I have plenty to trade with and it is greatly appreciated.

A few people have gone above and beyond the norm though.

Ed ( Meinchoh ) sent me seeds when I had none he needed to send back, that was amazing of him and then out of the blue he sends me some peppers. I did not expect them at all but appreciated them greatly and am still enjoying them. 

Joemamma ( Wes ) wanted to trade me some seeds but then realized I was out of the ones he needed, so he then just sends me the seeds I was looking for anyway. And added a few pods that were delicious to boot. You will have some seeds coming your way soon my friend.

Nigel offered to send me some plants to help out with a little project I am involved with, did not ask for anything in return either.

TheGhostPepperStore sent me some Bhut powders for my father who had sinus issues, even paid for the shipping.

The reason for this thread is not to make any of you uncomfortable, and I hope people do not start asking you guys for things, I just wanted to say thank you, you guys and others like you make THP an amazing place. And even more so, things have been tough for me in a lot of ways lately, and the kindness you all shared has helped me greatly. I hope I can repay the kindness you all showed me if it is ever needed.

And also thank you to THP, this forum is amazing and I am very thankful that I found this place. I would never have met any of the people that are quickly becoming friends to me if not for this forum.

Sincerely, Reverend Michael Massey

Well said, rev'rend! Yep.... that's just how these folks in here are. GIVING! There's hope for the world, yet!

Jamison said:
Thats what THP is about my friend! Nothing but generous people on here that love to share the wealth!
amen to that many nice people on here willing to help and asking for nothing in return it would be nice if THP members could run government, budget would be balanced and we would be exporting goods all over!

I hear ya! This is some great folks here. They share EVERYTHING they know about growing, cooking, sauce-making and whatever other info we might need. And then, share seeds with us!

It encouraged me to do the same with newer members here. Love never fails Brother!

IMG_20130804_203423.jpg

We have a Pepper People are the Best thread, should we merge this with that?  

my personal gratitude is that The Boss has a high tolerance for DP-ing in certain threads.   

PS-  PepperPeopleRock!  

Back