• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

A tiny pepper packs a big punch...

The picture doesn't do these little evil pods justice, Spongey600 gave them to me on his visit last week.

Three people have tried them, one near hallicinated, one felt he left his body, and yours truly has huge respect for them, I only ate about 1/3rd of one.

The picture is kind of bad, but they are about the size of a pea, see penny in the top left for comparison.

I compared them to some of my small scorpions and they look very similar.

I am hoping by the heat will give others some clue as to what they are.

My buddy at work said the heat was still there 45 minutes later it sort of come and go.

Does this sound familiar to anyone ?

Rhody...

ok they are as jokerjester said it seems to make the most scene to me, Wiri wiri has quite a few seeds and they have too thick of a wall to be wiri wiri as well

hope this helps thanks your Friend Joe

aXCrV.jpg

here are my brainstrain peppers, the large ones were once I saw the smaller did not have enough nutrients.

The small ones were ripening, so I upped the light and nutrients and checked PH, then the new peppers got a ton bigger then
the small ones in no time at all.

The small still packed the punch of the big, but were tic-tac sized in comparison.

Ajm, Jester,

I think the mystery is solved thanks guys... Man these little suckers are hot and have delayed effects, I wonder what causes that ? Any ideas ?

Rhody...

Back