• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

A word of thanks

Alright, it's just a couple of days until Thanksgiving here in the States, and as I look forward to next year's growing season I am thrilled by the much larger variety of peppers I am going to try to grow next year. It's like a whole new world and this site has been awesome for growing tips and what not. So I wanted to post a thank-you to The Hot Pepper. I've been able to get some awesome seeds through this site. When you are just starting out growing different varieties of hot peppers, it is incredibly helpful to have people give you a hand - and I hope to have a good crop next year to pass it on. I think every time I've either bought seeds or pods or did a SASBE for seeds here I've received at least one "extra" pack. Really cool! So thanks. And specifically thank you to Aji Joe for the great deal, great selection and extra seeds; to Dshlogg, Masschilehead, and Hendrix1326 for various peppers and seeds through sales or gifts. You guys have all been awesome - thanks!

Now I have the problem of figuring out what to plant and how many given the space constraints, or figure out if I should just till up more of the yard. And I love that I'm on a site where most everyone who read that last sentence thinks it's a no-brainer to till up more yard.

Ditto....I would thank Patrick,Chile freak and other generous members of THP for helping some of the new members.....I hope to have enough to share to return the favor to members on my biggest grow yet...wish me luck......Will buy promix, bought orchard spray already by bondie, getting rid of MG potting mix , all I need now is some ferts .....these are all for potted plants.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME REV!!

its always my pleasure to help
YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I WHEN GOD PUTS YOU IN A POSITION TO THEN GIVE!!

the best way to thank us on here is to send pics of your babies we love that!!

and yes it is a no brainer !! dig up more of the yard, you cant eat grass well that is unless your Cow or Nebuchadnezzar :lol: a little biblical humor

enjoy and have a great year

thanks your bro in Jesus name Joe

Back