• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Absolute Classic

See im glad i don't wear glasses
nerd-210.gif

Yeah but I never know where to put my hands when I have my hair cut, I'm not good at keeping still for long periods, especially places like the hairdressers where I know I have to. I'm just so interested as well with what's going on around me (like the lady who was told she was growing a moustache) that I know I have to keep reasonably still in case I end up with my hair all 'clown-looking' from being too nosey.

rainbowberry said:
Yeah but I never know where to put my hands when I have my hair cut, I'm not good at keeping still for long periods, especially places like the hairdressers where I know I have to. I'm just so interested as well with what's going on around me (like the lady who was told she was growing a moustache) that I know I have to keep reasonably still in case I end up with my hair all 'clown-looking' from being too nosey.

I didn't have you down for a Neighborhood Gossip,But saying that i asked my sister why she wanted to join the Neighborhood watch and she said it was a good way to find all the gossip out in the area :lol:

talas said:
I didn't have you down for a Neighborhood Gossip,But saying that i asked my sister why she wanted to join the Neighborhood watch and she said it was a good way to find all the gossip out in the area :lol:

LOL, I don't ever gossip, I just like to know what is going on.

talas said:

I've always thought about joining the local citizens security patrol/neighborhood watch thingy here but thats only so i could intimidate my a**hole neighbors a good bit

rainbowberry said:

clowns are starting to be quite popular around here as I have only just begun, stay tuned.......

Sickmont said:
I've always thought about joining the local citizens security patrol/neighborhood watch thingy here but thats only so i could intimidate my a**hole neighbors a good bit

Might make them More cilvil...ised afterwards :)

DickT said:
clowns are starting to be quite popular around here as I have only just begun, stay tuned.......

Dick please mo more clowns..Send them to that guy up in the wilderness of maine..Steven.i forget but likes that sort of thing and wrote a book called it..But your clowns are of the edge
surprised-in-shower-006.gif

JayT said:
I like the clowns.

I did ,Until i saw Dicks picture of the clown in the kitchen..Now
I cant make a sandwich without looking behind my back..The kitchen has lost its magic..

others-115.gif

DickT said:
What was the girl saying when she ripped his bib off.

She tells him that he is a perverted pig and that he is not in a comfort station and that he can't... (takes away the cape) ...clean his glasses... ...some coffee?

Back